- Moral Responsibility and Desert of Praise and Blame.Audrey L. Anton - 2015 - Lexington Books.
- Responding to Global Poverty: Harm, Responsibility, and Agency.Christian Barry & Gerhard Øverland - 2016 - Cambridge University Press.
- The Total Artificial Heart and the Dilemma of Deactivation.Ben Bronner - 2016 - Kennedy Institute of Ethics Journal 26 (4):347-367.
- Moral Responsibility and Omissions.Jeremy Byrd - 2007 - Philosophical Quarterly 57 (226):56–67.
- A Reappraisal of the Doctrine of Doing and Allowing.David K. Chan - 2010 - In Joseph Keim Campbell, Michael O'Rourke & Harry S. Silverstein (eds.), Action, Ethics, and Responsibility. MIT Press. pp. 25-45.
- Two Distinctions That Do Make a Difference: The Action/Omission Distinction and the Principle of Double Effect.Timothy Chappell - 2002 - Philosophy 77 (2):211-233.
- Omissions: Agency, Metaphysics, and Responsibility.Randolph Clarke - 2014 - Oxford University Press.
- Omissions: Agency, Metaphysics and Responsibility. By Randolph Clarke. Pp. 227. New York, Oxford University Press, 2014, $53 (HBK). [REVIEW]Tyron Goldschmidt - forthcoming - Journal of Moral Philosophy.
- Philosophical Intuitions and Psychological Theory.Tamara Horowitz - 1998 - Ethics 108 (2):367-385.
- Killing, Letting Die, and the Case for Mildly Punishing Bad Samaritanism.Ken Levy - 2010 - Georgia Law Review 44:607-695.
- Why It Is Sometimes Fair to Blame Agents for Unavoidable Actions and Omissions.Ken Levy - 2005 - American Philosophical Quarterly 42 (2):93 - 104.
- The Moral Equivalence of Action and Omission.Judith Lichtenberg - 1982 - Canadian Journal of Philosophy, Supplementary Volume 8:19.
- Compatibilists Could Have Done Otherwise: Responsibility and Negative Agency.Alison McIntyre - 1994 - Philosophical Review 103 (3):453-488.
- Rational Learners and Non-Utilitarian Rules.Shaun Nichols, Shikhar Kumar & Theresa Lopez - manuscript
- Risk, Everyday Intuitions, and the Institutional Value of Tort Law.Govind C. Persad - 2009 - Stan. L. Rev 62:1445.
- Unifying Morality’s Influence on Non-Moral Judgments: The Relevance of Alternative Possibilities.Jonathan Phillips, Jamie B. Luguri & Joshua Knobe - 2015 - Cognition 145:30-42.
- Civic Trust.Ryan Preston-Roedder - 2017 - Philosophers' Imprint 17 (4).
- The Principle of Agency.James Rachels - 1998 - Bioethics 12 (2):150–161.
- Environmentalism, Moral Responsibility, and the Doctrine of Doing and Allowing.Allen Thompson - 2006 - Ethics, Place and Environment 9 (3):269 – 278.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: