Material to categorize
- The Connection Between the Unitarian Thought and Early Modern Political Philosophy.Mester Béla - 2002 - Journal for the Study of Religions and Ideologies 1 (3):142-157.
- How Matter Might First Be Made.Jonathan Bennett & Peter Remnant - 1978 - Canadian Journal of Philosophy, Supplementary Volume 4:1.
- Observations on the Animadversions on a Late Book, Entituled, the Reasonableness of Christianity, as Delivered in the Scriptures. By S. Bold, Rector of Steeple, Dorset.S. Bold - 1698 - Printed for A. And J. Churchill, at the Black Swan in Pater-Noster-Row.
- A Collection of Tracts Publish'd in Vindication of Mr. Lock's Reasonableness of Christianity ... And of His Essay Concerning Humane Understanding. [REVIEW]Samuel Bold - 1706
- Knowledge, the Existence of God, and Faith: John Locke's Influence on Alexander Campbell's Theology.Billy Doyce Bowen - 1978 - Dissertation, Michigan State University
- On Theological Discourse in Locke's Essay. Brown - 1998 - Locke Studies 29:39-58.
- Locke's Solid Souls.D. Kenneth Brown - 2012 - Open Journal of Philosophy 2 (4):228-234.
- Coming Into One's Own: Locke's Theory of Property, God, and Politics.S. C. Brubaker - 2012 - Review of Politics 74:207-32.
- John Locke's Philosophy of Religious Toleration.James W. Byrne - 1965 - Pacific Philosophical Quarterly 46 (2):245.
- H. McLachlan, The Religious Opinions of Milton, Locke and Newton. [REVIEW]C. J. Cadoux - 1941 - Hibbert Journal 40:111.
- The Reasonableness of Christianity and its Vindications.Reasonableness Of Christianity - 2010 - In S. J. Savonius-Wroth Paul Schuurman & Jonathen Walmsley (eds.), The Continuum Companion to Locke. Continuum.
- Locke's Biblical Critique.R. J. Corbett - 2012 - Review of Politics 74:27-51.
- Natural Religion: Pufendorf and Locke on the Edge of Freedom and Reason.Hannah Dawson - 2013 - In Q. Skinner & M. van Gelderen (eds.), Freedom and the Construction of Europe. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. pp. 115-33.
- Natural Philosophy, Inventions and Religion in the Correspondence Between John Locke and Nicolas Toinard.Giuliana Di Biase - 2013 - Philosophy Study 3 (7).
- A Further Note On That 'Puzzling Point'.J. Diddle - 1994 - Locke Studies 25:67.
- Stillingfleet and Locke on Substance, Essence, and Articles of Faith. E. Kort - 2005 - Locke Studies 5:149-178.
- 5. Enlightened Reason Versus Protestant Conscience in John Locke.Andrew Edward - 2001 - In Edward Andrew (ed.), Conscience and its Critics: Protestant Conscience, Enlightenment Reason, and Modern Subjectivity. University of Toronto Press. pp. 79-98.
- A Brief Vindication of the Fundamental Articles of the Christian Faith as Also of the Clergy, Universities and Publick Schools, From Mr. Lock's Reflections Upon Them in His Book of Education, &C. [REVIEW]John Edwards - 1697 - Printed for J. Robinson ... And J. Wyat ..
- Socinianism Unmask'd. A Discourse Shewing the Unreasonableness of a Late Writer's Opinion Concerning the Necessity of Only One Article of Christian Faith; and of His Other Assertions in His Late Book, Entituled, the Reasonableness of Christianity as Deliver'd in the Scriptures, and in His Vindication of It. With a Brief Reply to Another Socinian Writer.John Edwards - 1696 - Printed for J. Robinson at the Golden Lyon, and J. Wyat at the Rose in S. Paul's Church-Yard.
- Socinianism Unmask'd, a Discourse Shewing the Unreasonableness of a Late Writer's [J. Locke's] Opinion Concerning the Necessity of Only One Article of Christian Faith in His Book, the Reasonableness of Christianity as Deliver'd in the Scriptures, and in His Vindication of It.John Edwards - 1696
- Some Brief Considerations Upon Mr. Locke's Hypothesis, That the Knowledge of God is Attainable by Ideas of Reflexion, Being an Addition to the Knowledge of Divine Things From Revelation, Not From Nature or Reason, by the Author of the Said Book.John Ellis - 1743
- The Resurrection of the Same Numerical Body, and its Reunion to the Same Soul, Asserted in a Sermon, in Which Mr Lock's Notions Concerning Personality and Identity [in an Essay Concerning Humane Understanding] Are Confuted, and the Author of the Naked Gospel is Answered.Henry Felton - 1725
- John Locke, the Early Lockeans, and Priestcraft.Mark Goldie - 2018 - Intellectual History Review 28 (1):125-144.
- A Critical Evaluation of John Locke's Philosophy of Religion.Howard Phillips Hamlin - 1972 - Dissertation, University of Georgia
- The Relation of John Locke to English Deism.S. Hefelbower - 1919 - Philosophical Review 28:423.
- Happiness, Virtue and Divine Command: The Moral Theology of John Locke.Karl Douglas Hering - 1995 - Dissertation, University of Southern California
- God, Mixed Modes, and Natural Law: An Intellectualist Interpretation of Locke's Moral Philosophy.Andrew Israelsen - 2013 - British Journal for the History of Philosophy 21 (6):1111-1132.
- HEFELBOWER, S. G. -The Relation of John Locke to English Deism. [REVIEW]G. J. G. J. - 1919 - Mind 28:490.
- Remarks on Some Books Lately Publish'd Viz. [Mr.] Basnage's History of the Jews. [Mr.] Whiston's Eight Sermons. [Mr.] Lock's Paraphrase and Notes on St. Paul's Epistles. [Mr.] le Clerc's Bibliotheque Choisie.Robert Jenkin, Richard Sare & B. W. - 1709 - Printed by W.B. For Richard Sare ..
- Providential Deism, Divine Reason, and Locke's Educational Theory.C. W. Joldersma - 2011 - Journal of Educational Thought 45:113-25.
- Reason's Dim Candle: Locke's Critique of Enthusiasm.Nicholas Jolley - 2003 - In Peter R. Anstey (ed.), The Philosophy of John Locke: New Perspectives. Routledge. pp. 179--91.
- Locke and the Political Origins of Secularism.George Kateb - 2009 - Social Research: An International Quarterly 76 (4):1001-1034.
- The Reasonableness in the Historical Light of the Essay.T. Kato - 1994 - Locke Studies 25.
- An Inquiry Into the Foundations of Law: J. Locke's Natural Right in the Biblical Scholarship of J. Wellhausen and C.E.B. Cranfield.Terence Kleven - 1997 - Jewish Political Studies Review 9 (3-4):51-76.
- Locke's Philosophy of Religion.Marcy Lascano - 2016 - In Matthew Stuart (ed.), A Companion to Locke. Malden, MA USA: Blackwell. pp. 469-485.
- Animadversions on a Late Book Entituled the Reasonableness of Christianity as Delivered in the Scriptures.Leonard Lichfield, George West & Anthony Peisley - 1697 - Printed by Leon. Lichfield for George West, and Anthony Piesley.
- The Reasonableness of Christianity, and a Discourse of Miracles.John Locke - 1958 - Stanford University Press.
- The Reasonableness of Christianity.Douglas Clyde Macintosh - 1926 - Journal of Philosophy 23 (16):439-442.
- Freedom, God, and Empiricism in Locke.Eric Andrew Manchester - 1999 - Dissertation, Marquette University
- Justification, Ecumenism, and Heretical Red Herrings in John Locke’s The Reasonableness of Christianity.Jonathan S. Marko - 2014 - Philosophy and Theology 26 (2):245-266.
- Locke and Socinianism. Marshall - 1996 - Locke Studies 27:147-148.
- Locke, Socinianism,'Socinianism', and Unitarianism.John Marshall - 2000 - In M. A. Stewart (ed.), English Philosophy in the Age of Locke. Oxford University Press. pp. 111--182.
- Locke on Disagreement Over the Use of Moral and Political Terms.A. Mason - 1994 - Locke Studies 25.
- The Religious Opinions of Milton, Locke, and Newton.Herbert Mclachlan - 1941 - Manchester University Press.
- Cain as His Brother's Keeper: Property Rights and Christian Doctrine in Locke's Two Treatises of Government.S. Menashi - 2012 - Seton Hall Law Review 42:185-273.
- Faith and Reason Compared ... Against the Notions and Errors of the Modern Rationalists. Written Originally in Latin by a Person of Quality [Wolf, Freiherr von Metternich] in Answer to Certain Theses, Drawn From Mr. Lock's Principles, Concerning Faith and Reason [in an Essay Concerning Human Understanding]. [REVIEW]Wolf Metternich & C. H. D. - 1713
- An Account of Mr. Lock's Religion, Out of His Own Writings. Together with Some Observations Upon It, and a Twofold Appendix [by J. Milner.]. [REVIEW]John Milner - 1700
- John Locke and the Ethics of Belief. [REVIEW]J. R. Milton - 1997 - Religious Studies 33 (2):227-237.
- The Biblical Politics of John Locke, by Kim Ian Parker. [REVIEW]Joshua Mitchell - 2007 - Ars Disputandi 7.
- Locke's Concept of Faith.John Thomas Moore - 1970 - Dissertation, University of Kansas
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: