Also in this area
Most recent discussion threads:
Trending in Philosophical Traditions
- Race, Culture, Identity: Misunderstood Connections.Anthony Appiah - 1994 - Tanner Lectures on Human Values.
- The Theory, Practice, and Evaluation of the Phenomenological Method as a Qualitative Research Procedure.Amedeo Giorgi - 1997 - Journal of Phenomenological Psychology 28 (2):235-260.
- Swami Vivekananda , Indian Youth and Value Education.Desh Raj Sirswal - 2014 - In Atanu Mohapatra (ed.), Vivekananda and Contemporary Education in India: Recent Perspectives. Surendra Publications. pp. 167-180.
- The Traffic in Women: Notes on the "Political Economy" of Sex.Gayle Rubin - 1975 - In Rayna R. Reiter (ed.), Toward an Anthropology of Women. Monthly Review Press. pp. 157--210.
- Black Out: Michelle Alexander's Operational Whitewash: The New Jim Crow Reviewed. [REVIEW]Joseph D. Osel - 2012 - International Journal of Radical Critique 1 (1).
- Foucault, Governmentality, and Critical Disability Theory: An Introduction.Shelley Tremain - 2005 - In Foucault and the Government of Disability. University of Michigan Press. pp. 1--24.
- Mathematics and the Theory of Multiplicities: Badiou and Deleuze Revisited.Daniel W. Smith - 2003 - Southern Journal of Philosophy 41 (3):411-449.
- Husserl's Theory of Intentionality.Napoleon M. Mabaquiao - 2006 - Philosophia 34 (1):24-49.
- Derrida and Forgiveness.Mihail Evans - 2013 - In Edward Alam (ed.), Compassion and Forgiveness. University of Notre Dame Press. pp. 17-32..
- Toward an Interpretative or Hermeneutic Social Science.Joseph J. Kockelmans - 1975 - Graduate Faculty Philosophy Journal 5 (1):73-96.
Jobs in Philosophical Traditions
Diversity Postdoctoral Faculty
Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor
Izaak Walton Killam Memorial Postdoctoral Fellowship
Teacher-Scholar Postdoctoral Fellow The Program for Leadership and Character and The Department of Computer Science