Assistant editor: Chang Liu (University of Western Ontario)
|1 — 50 / 569|
- Shannon Spaulding (2014). Embodied Cognition and Theory of Mind. In Lawrence Shapiro (ed.), Handbook of Embodied Cognition. Routledge. pp. 197-206.
- Lawrence Shapiro & Shannon Spaulding (forthcoming). Embodied Cognition and Sport. In Massimiliano Cappuccio (ed.), Handbook of Embodied Cognition and Sport Psychology. MIT Press.
- Shannon Spaulding (2010). Embodied Cognition and Mindreading. Mind and Language 25 (1):119-140.
- Markus E. Schlosser (forthcoming). Embodied Cognition and Temporally Extended Agency. Synthese.
- Erik Rietveld (2008). Situated Normativity: The Normative Aspect of Embodied Cognition in Unreflective Action. Mind 117 (468):973-1001.
- Robert A. Wilson & Lucia Foglia (2011). Embodied Cognition. Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy.
- George Lakoff (2012). Explaining Embodied Cognition Results. Topics in Cognitive Science 4 (4):773-785.
- Scott Hotton & Jeff Yoshimi (2011). Extending Dynamical Systems Theory to Model Embodied Cognition. Cognitive Science 35 (3):444-479.
- Warren S. Brown & Kevin S. Reimer (2013). Embodied Cognition, Character Formation, and Virtue. Zygon 48 (3):832-845.
- Jonathan S. Spackman & Stephen C. Yanchar (2014). Embodied Cognition, Representationalism, and Mechanism: A Review and Analysis. Journal for the Theory of Social Behaviour 44 (1):46-79.
- Cory Wright (2008). Embodied Cognition: Grounded Until Further Notice? British Journal of Psychology 99:157-164.
- Sergeiy Sandler (2011). Reenactment: An Embodied Cognition Approach to Meaning and Linguistic Content. [REVIEW] Phenomenology and the Cognitive Sciences 11 (4):583-598.
- Robert Greenleaf Brice (2013). ‘The Whole Hurly-Burly’: Wittgenstein and Embodied Cognition. Journal of Consciousness Studies 20 (1-2):49-58.
- Christopher Letheby (2012). In Defence of Embodied Cognition: A Reply to Fred Adams. [REVIEW] Phenomenology and the Cognitive Sciences 11 (3):403-414.
- Leon de Bruin & Lena Kästner (2012). Dynamic Embodied Cognition. Phenomenology and the Cognitive Sciences 11 (4):541-563.
- J. Robert Thompson (2012). Implicit Mindreading and Embodied Cognition. Phenomenology and the Cognitive Sciences 11 (4):449-466.
- Fred Adams (2010). Embodied Cognition. Phenomenology and the Cognitive Sciences 9 (4):619-628.
- V. Hari Narayanan (2015). Embodied Cognition and the Orwell’s Problem in Cognitive Science. AI and Society 30 (2):193-197.
- Shannon Spaulding (2011). Embodied Social Cognition. Philosophical Topics 39 (1):141-162.
- Anezka Kuzmicova (2014). Literary Narrative and Mental Imagery: A View From Embodied Cognition. Style 48 (3):275-293.
- Joshua Shepherd (2012). Action, Mindreading and Embodied Social Cognition. Phenomenology and the Cognitive Sciences 11 (4):507-518.
- Sanneke de Haan, Erik Rietveld & Damiaan Denys (2014). Stimulating Good Practice - What an Embodied Cognition Approach Could Mean for Deep Brain Stimulation Practice. American Journal of Bioethics Neuroscience 5 (4).
- Shannon Spaulding (2012). Introduction to Debates on Embodied Social Cognition. Phenomenology and the Cognitive Sciences 11 (4):431-448.
- Guy Hoffman (2012). Embodied Cognition for Autonomous Interactive Robots. Topics in Cognitive Science 4 (4):759-772.
- Marco Fenici (2012). Embodied Social Cognition and Embedded Theory of Mind. Biolinguistics 6 (3--47):276--307.
- Tadeusz Wieslaw Zawidzki (2012). Unlikely Allies: Embodied Social Cognition and the Intentional Stance. [REVIEW] Phenomenology and the Cognitive Sciences 11 (4):487-506.
- Max M. Louwerse (2011). Symbol Interdependency in Symbolic and Embodied Cognition. Topics in Cognitive Science 3 (2):273-302.
- Lawrence A. Shapiro (2011). Embodied Cognition: Lessons From Linguistic Determinism. Philosophical Topics 39 (1):121-140.
- Fraser Watts (2013). Embodied Cognition and Religion. Zygon 48 (3):745-758.
- Michael A. Trestman (2013). The Cambrian Explosion and the Origins of Embodied Cognition. Biological Theory 8 (1):80-92.
- Fred A. Keijzer (2005). Theoretical Behaviorism Meets Embodied Cognition: Two Theoretical Analyses of Behavior. Philosophical Psychology 18 (1):123-143.
- Jonathan Owen Clark & Taku Ando (2014). Geometry, Embodied Cognition and Choreographic Praxis. International Journal of Performance Arts and Digital Media 10 (2):179-192.
- Margaret Wilson (2004). Six Views of Embodied Cognition Http://Philosophy.Wisc.Edu/Shapiro/PHIL951/951articles/Wilson.Htm. Cognition 9 (4):1-19.
- David Kirsh (2013). Embodied Cognition and the Magical Future of Interaction Design. ACM Transactions on Computer-Human Interaction 20 (1):30.
- Michael L. Anderson (2003). Embodied Cognition: A Field Guide. Artificial Intelligence 149 (1):91-130.
- Lawrence Shapiro (2010). Embodied Cognition. Routledge.
- Liam P. Dempsey & Itay Shani (2013). Stressing the Flesh: In Defense of Strong Embodied Cognition. Philosophy and Phenomenological Research 86 (3):590-617.
- I. Goldman Alvin (2013). Joint Ventures: Mindreading, Mirroring, and Embodied Cognition. Oup Usa.
- Daniel A. Weiskopf (2010). Embodied Cognition and Linguistic Comprehension. Studies in History and Philosophy of Science Part A 41 (3):294-304.
- Lawrence Shapiro (ed.) (2014). The Routledge Handbook of Embodied Cognition. Routledge.
- N. Gangopadhyay (2010). Experiential Blindness Revisited: In Defense of a Case of Embodied Cognition. Cognitive Systems Research 11:396-407.
- Daniel A. Weiskopf, Embodied Cognition and Linguistic Understanding.
- Michael L. Anderson, Embodied Cognition: The Teenage Years. A Review of Gallagher, S. (2005). How.
- J. Matyja (2012). Travelling in Style From Standard Cognitive Science to Embodied Cognition. Review of “Embodied Cognition” by Lawrence Shapiro. Constructivist Foundations 7 (3):231-233.
- Massimiliano L. Cappuccio (2015). Introduction: When Embodied Cognition and Sport Psychology Team-Up. Phenomenology and the Cognitive Sciences 14 (2):213-225.
- David Leavens (2013). Foreword: Pointing: Where Embodied Cognition Meets the Symbolic Mind. Humana. Mente 24.
- Takashi Ikegami & Jun Tani (2001). Chaotic Itinerancy Needs Embodied Cognition to Explain Memory Dynamics. Behavioral and Brain Sciences 24 (5):818-819.
- Keijzer, F. A., Embodied Cognition Meets Theoretical Behaviorism: Two Theoretical Analyses of Behavior.
- Yann Coello & Martin H. Fischer (eds.) (2015). Perceptual and Emotional Embodiment: Foundations of Embodied Cognition Volume 1. Routledge.
- S. Stavros Valenti & Thomas A. Stoffregen (2001). The Social Dynamics of Embodied Cognition. Behavioral and Brain Sciences 24 (1):67-68.
|1 — 50 / 569||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: