- Kenneth Aggerholm (forthcoming). Get the Last Laugh: On the Humourist as a Developmental Ideal in Invasion Games. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy.
- Ask Vest Christiansen (forthcoming). Sports Philosophy Now – the Culture of Sports After the Lance Armstrong Scandal. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-4.
- Luísa Ávila da Costa & Teresa Oliveira Lacerda (forthcoming). On the Aesthetic Potential of Sports and Physical Education. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-21.
- Daniel Dombrowski (forthcoming). Athletics and Philosophy in the Ancient World: Contests of Virtue. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-3.
- Andrew Edgar (forthcoming). Three Ways of Watching a Sports Video. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-13.
- Francisco Javier López Frías (forthcoming). Routledge Handbook of Drugs and Sport. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-6.
- Francisco Javier Lopez Frias & Xavier Gimeno Monfort (forthcoming). The Hermeneutics of Sport: Limits and Conditions of Possibility of Our Understandings of Sport. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-17.
- Paul Gaffney (forthcoming). Breakthrough Victories: How Can a Loser Ever Win? Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-9.
- Jesús Ilundáin-Agurruza (forthcoming). Toward a Genealogy of Spectacle: Understanding Contemporary Spectacular Experiences. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-6.
- Irena Martinkova & Jim Parry (forthcoming). Heideggerian Hermeneutics and its Application to Sport. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-11.
- Verner Møller (forthcoming). Dark Mermaid. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-3.
- Tamba Nlandu (forthcoming). On Some Philosophical Foundations of the Disappointing Performances of the African Soccer Teams in World Competitions. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-15.
- Heather Reid (forthcoming). Athletes as Heroes and Role Models: An Ancient Model. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-12.
- Richard Royce (forthcoming). A Discussion of Kretchmar’s Elements of Competition. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-14.
- Jesús Conill Sancho (forthcoming). Ratiovitalistic Hermeneutics and Sport in the Perspective of Ortega y Gasset. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-14.
- Roger W. H. Savage (forthcoming). Effort, Play, and Sport. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-11.
- Ron Welters (forthcoming). On Ascetic Practices and Hermeneutical Cycles. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-14.
- Ana Zimmermann & Soraia Saura (forthcoming). Body, Environment and Adventure: Experience and Spatiality. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy:1-14.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.