- Luigi Russi (forthcoming). Wild Things: Stories, Transition, and the Sacred in Ecological Social Movements. World Futures:1-11.
- Wendell Bell (forthcoming). " Moral Judgments, Education, and Alternative Futures". World Futures.
- Wendell Bell (forthcoming). " Religious Views as Justifications of Preferable Futures: An Assessment. World Futures.
- Wendell Bell (forthcoming). " Democracy and Lack of Democracy in WFSF". World Futures.
- Robin S. Brown (forthcoming). Teaching Disobedience: Jung, Montuori, and the Pedagogical Significance of Conflict. World Futures:1-11.
- Robin S. Brown (forthcoming). Completing Piaget's Project: Transpersonal Philosophy and the Future of Psychology by Edward J. Dale. World Futures:1-2.
- Daniela Frascaroli, Caterina Gozzoli & Chiara D'Angelo (forthcoming). When Training Becomes Incentive for Generative Living and Working Together in Organizations. World Futures:1-15.
- Mara Gorli, Silvio Carlo Ripamonti & Laura Galuppo (forthcoming). Change and Management of Complex Services: The Ethno-Narrative Form to Support Good Living and Working Together. World Futures:1-20.
- Caterina Gozzoli (forthcoming). Living and Working Together in Organizations: Traces and Ways. World Futures:1-12.
- Klaus Kornwachs (forthcoming). System as Information-Information as System. Further Steps Towards a Theory of Pragmatic Information. World Futures.
- Henny Kupferstein & Bong J. Walsh (forthcoming). Non-Verbal Paradigm for Assessing Individuals for Absolute Pitch. World Futures:1-16.
- G. Lednyiczky & O. Zhalko-Tytarenko (forthcoming). The Endogenous Electromagnetic Oscillations in the Consciousness Field Pattern Formation. World Futures.
- Mauro Maldonato, Silvia Dell'Orco & Anna Esposito (forthcoming). The Emergence of Creativity. World Futures:1-8.
- Marta Elena, Marzana Daniela, Aresi Giovanni & Pozzi Maura (forthcoming). When Living and Working Well Together in Organizations Changes Into Good Social Coexistence: The Talent Club Case. World Futures:1-18.
- Fulvio Mazzocchi (forthcoming). Complexity and the Mind–Nature Divide. World Futures:1-16.
- Alessandro Musetti, Christian Pasini & Roberto Cattivelli (forthcoming). Teaching and Cultural Otherness. World Futures:1-10.
- Ib Ravn (forthcoming). Transformative Theory in Social and Organizational Research. World Futures:1-15.
- Emanuela Saita, Chiara Zuliani, Martina Tramontano & George A. Bonanno (forthcoming). Trust or Distrust Toward Healthcare Services: Breast Screening in the North and South of Italy. World Futures:1-11.
- Giancarlo Tamanza, Caterina Gozzoli & Marialuisa Gennari (forthcoming). Revealing the Difference: Between Conflict Mediation and Law Enforcement—Living and Working Together as a Conceptual and Methodological Turning Point to Activate Transformation in a Juvenile Criminal Mediation Service. World Futures:1-20.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.