- Markus Christen, Mark Alfano & Brian Robinson (forthcoming). A Multi-Modal, Cross-Cultural Study of the Semantics of Intellectual Humility. AI and Society.
- Steffen Steinert (forthcoming). Technology is a Laughing Matter: Bergson, the Comic and Technology. AI and Society.
- Stuart Armstrong, Nick Bostrom & Carl Shulman (forthcoming). Racing to the Precipice: A Model of Artificial Intelligence Development. AI and Society.
- Nasim Ashrafi & Mohammad Naghizadeh (forthcoming). Clarifying the Interaction Between Ideas and Architectural Works in the Achaemenid Era. AI and Society.
- Babette Babich (forthcoming). Heidegger on Technology and Gelassenheit: Wabi-Sabi and the Art of Verfallenheit. AI and Society.
- Rebecca Bendick & Albert Borgmann (forthcoming). Explanation in Philosophy and the Limits of Precision. AI and Society.
- Albert Borgmann (forthcoming). The Force of Wilderness Within the Ubiquity of Cyberspace. AI and Society.
- Marina N. Bychkova & Gulnafist A. Okushova (forthcoming). Methods of Analysis of a Modern University’s Presence in the Internet Communicative Space. AI and Society.
- Manjari Chakrabarty (forthcoming). A Philosophical Study of Human–Artefact Interaction. AI and Society.
- Alan Cottey (forthcoming). Openness and Stability. AI and Society.
- Nick Degens, Birgit Endrass, Gert Jan Hofstede, Adrie Beulens & Elisabeth André (forthcoming). ‘What I See is Not What You Get’: Why Culture-Specific Behaviours for Virtual Characters Should Be User-Tested Across Cultures. AI and Society.
- Pavan Duggal (forthcoming). #Cyberlaw: Global Trends in 2014. AI and Society.
- Paul T. Durbin (forthcoming). Brain Research and the Social Self in a Technological Culture. AI and Society.
- Paul T. Durbin (forthcoming). Albert Borgmann: Real American Ethics: Taking Responsibility for Our Country. AI and Society.
- Jan Kyrre Berg Olsen Friis (forthcoming). Gestalt Descriptions Embodiments and Medical Image Interpretation. AI and Society.
- Siby K. George (forthcoming). Bernhard Irrgang: Handling Technical Power: Philosophy of Technology. AI and Society.
- Siby K. George (forthcoming). Total Enframing: Global South and Techno-Developmental Orthodoxy. AI and Society.
- Ulf Gerhardt, Rüdiger Breitschwerdt & Oliver Thomas (forthcoming). Engineering Sustainable mHealth: The Role of Action Research. AI and Society.
- Karamjit S. Gill (forthcoming). Erratum To: Artificial Super Intelligence: Beyond Rhetoric. AI and Society.
- Karamjit S. Gill (forthcoming). Artificial Supper Intelligence: Beyond Rhetoric. AI and Society.
- Andrey P. Glukhov (forthcoming). Construction of National Identity Through a Social Network: A Case Study of Ethnic Networks of Immigrants to Russia From Central Asia. AI and Society.
- Peter P. Groumpos (forthcoming). Overview of the Triangle of Knowledge: A Driving Force for Sustainable Growth in Less Developed Nations. AI and Society.
- Béatrice S. Hasler, Oren Salomon, Peleg Tuchman, Amir Lev-Tov & Doron Friedman (forthcoming). Real-Time Gesture Translation in Intercultural Communication. AI and Society.
- M. A. Hersh (forthcoming). Engineers and the Other: The Role of Narrative Ethics. AI and Society.
- Norbert Jesse (forthcoming). Communities: With Open-Source Software Towards a Vivacious Civil Society. AI and Society.
- Natalya A. Karnaukhova & Ekaterina V. Polyanskaya (forthcoming). Communication and Reputation as Essentials for the Positioning of an Organization. AI and Society.
- Gagan Deep Kaur (forthcoming). Cognitive Bearing of Techno-Advances in Kashmiri Carpet Designing. AI and Society.
- Larisa P. Kazakova (forthcoming). Visual Representation of Realities with Different Ontological Status in Contemporary Primers and ABC Books. AI and Society.
- Peter Khooshabeh, Morteza Dehghani, Angela Nazarian & Jonathan Gratch (forthcoming). The Cultural Influence Model: When Accented Natural Language Spoken by Virtual Characters Matters. AI and Society.
- Natalia Kobza, Torben Schaefer, Robert Glawar & Dietrich Brandt (forthcoming). How Can We Learn Leadership? The Vision of the Europe-Wide University. AI and Society.
- Tomoko Koda & Zsofia Ruttkay (forthcoming). Eloquence of Eyes and Mouth of Virtual Agents: Cultural Study of Facial Expression Perception. AI and Society.
- Brigitte Krenn, Stephanie Schreitter & Friedrich Neubarth (forthcoming). Speak to Me and I Tell You Who You Are! A Language-Attitude Study in a Cultural-Heritage Application. AI and Society.
- Irina P. Kuzheleva-Sagan & Natalya A. Suchkova (forthcoming). Designing Trust in the Internet Services. AI and Society.
- Marilena Kyriakidou (forthcoming). Auto-Catastrophic Theory: The Necessity of Self-Destruction for the Formation, Survival, and Termination of Systems. AI and Society.
- Hans Lenk (forthcoming). Ethics of Responsibilities Distributions in a Technological Culture. AI and Society.
- Giuseppe Longo (forthcoming). The Web and its Sorceries. AI and Society.
- George F. Luger & Chayan Chakrabarti (forthcoming). From Alan Turing to Modern AI: Practical Solutions and an Implicit Epistemic Stance. AI and Society.
- Jieting Luo & John-Jules Meyer (forthcoming). A Formal Account of Opportunism Based on the Situation Calculus. AI and Society.
- Raghunath Anant Mashelkar (forthcoming). Impact of Science, Technology and Innovation on the Economic and Political Power. AI and Society.
- Iryna V. Matsyshyna (forthcoming). Body-Centrism in Advertising Texts, or How We Are Inured to Pain. AI and Society.
- Mihaela Mecea (forthcoming). Training in Intercultural Mediation in a Multicultural University: Contributions for Fostering International Stability. AI and Society.
- Emma I. Meshcheryakova & Anastasia V. Larionova (forthcoming). Fractal Computer Visualization in Psychological Research. AI and Society.
- A. Naji & M. Ramdani (forthcoming). Toward a Better Self-Regulation: Degree of Certainty Through Fuzzy Logic in a Formative Assessment. AI and Society.
- Ephraim Nissan (forthcoming). Digital Technologies and Artificial Intelligence’s Present and Foreseeable Impact on Lawyering, Judging, Policing and Law Enforcement. AI and Society.
- Elnaz Nouri, Kallirroi Georgila & David Traum (forthcoming). Culture-Specific Models of Negotiation for Virtual Characters: Multi-Attribute Decision-Making Based on Culture-Specific Values. AI and Society.
- John Organ & Larry Stapleton (forthcoming). Technologist Engagement with Risk Management Practices During Systems Development? Approaches, Effectiveness and Challenges. AI and Society.
- Sang Chul Park (forthcoming). Growth Strategy for Finnish Science Parks Under External Economic Crises. AI and Society.
- G. Piro, S. Signorello, M. R. Palattella, L. A. Grieco, G. Boggia & T. Engel (forthcoming). Understanding the Social Impact of ICN: Between Myth and Reality. AI and Society.
- Pedro Ponce, Kenneth Polasko & Arturo Molina (forthcoming). Technology Transfer Motivation Analysis Based on Fuzzy Type 2 Signal Detection Theory. AI and Society.
- G. Ramchandran, J. Nagawkar, K. Ramaswamy, S. Ghosh, A. Goenka & A. Verma (forthcoming). Assessing Environmental Impacts of Aviation on Connected Cities Using Environmental Vulnerability Studies and Fluid Dynamics: An Indian Case Study. AI and Society.
- Kathleen Richardson (forthcoming). S. P. Gill: Tacit Engagement: Beyond Interaction. AI and Society.
- Huma Shah & Kevin Warwick (forthcoming). Machine Humour: Examples From Turing Test Experiments. AI and Society.
- Porfírio Silva (forthcoming). Human, Machines, and the Interpretation of Formal Systems. AI and Society.
- Gokul Somasekharan (forthcoming). Bernhard Irrgang: Critics of Technological Lifeworld, Collection of Philosophical Essays. AI and Society.
- Amy Stapleton, Mihaela Mecea & Lulzim Beqiri (forthcoming). The European Union’s Contributions to International Stability: The Role of Education and Study Mobilities. AI and Society.
- Michael Szollosy (forthcoming). Freud, Frankenstein and Our Fear of Robots: Projection in Our Cultural Perception of Technology. AI and Society.
- Arun Kumar Tripathi (forthcoming). Culture of Sedimentation in the Human–Technology Interaction. AI and Society.
- Arun Kumar Tripathi (forthcoming). Erratum To: Culture of Sedimentation in the Human–Technology Interaction. AI and Society.
- Phil Turner (forthcoming). Presence: Is It Just Pretending? AI and Society.
- Kevin Warwick & Huma Shah (forthcoming). The Importance of a Human Viewpoint on Computer Natural Language Capabilities: A Turing Test Perspective. AI and Society.
- Jeffrey White (forthcoming). Simulation, Self-Extinction, and Philosophy in the Service of Human Civilization. AI and Society.
- S. Daniel (forthcoming). Database Aesthetics: Issues of Organization and Category in Online Art. AI and Society.
- I. Lytie (forthcoming). Software as Multimedia Text: Design of Open Multimedia Systems. AI and Society.
- J. Nilsson (forthcoming). Designing Artefacts for Learning. AI and Society.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.