- Andrew M. Bailey (forthcoming). On the Concept of a Spirit. Religious Studies:1-9.
- Brent G. Kyle (forthcoming). Hiddenness, Holiness, and Impurity. Religious Studies:1-21.
- Kirk Lougheed & Robert Mark Simpson (forthcoming). Indirect Epistemic Reasons and Religious Belief. Religious Studies:1-19.
- Finlay Malcolm (forthcoming). Can Fictionalists Have Faith? Religious Studies.
- Erik Baldwin (forthcoming). Why Islamic ‘Traditionalists’ and ‘Rationalists’ Both Ought to Accept Rational Objectivism. Religious Studies:1-11.
- Michael Barnwell (forthcoming). The ‘Harder Problem’ of the Devil's Fall is Still a Problem: A Reply to Wood. Religious Studies:1-23.
- Joshua Cockayne (forthcoming). The Imitation Game: Becoming Imitators of Christ. Religious Studies:1-22.
- Joshua Cockayne (forthcoming). The Dark Knight of the Soul: Weaning and the Problem of Divine Withdrawal. Religious Studies:1-18.
- Gianluca di Muzio (forthcoming). A Collaborative Model of Petitionary Prayer. Religious Studies:1-18.
- James E. Gilman (forthcoming). The Metaphysics of Belief: A Wittgenstein and Collingwood Convergence. Religious Studies:1-24.
- Christopher Hamilton (forthcoming). ‘Frail Worms of the Earth’: Philosophical Reflections on the Meaning of Life. Religious Studies:1-17.
- Victoria S. Harrison (forthcoming). Mathematical Objects and the Object of Theology. Religious Studies:1-18.
- William Hasker (forthcoming). A Compositional Incarnation. Religious Studies:1-15.
- Luke Henderson (forthcoming). Impeccability and Perfect Virtue. Religious Studies:1-20.
- Stephen Law (forthcoming). The X-Claim Argument Against Religious Belief. Religious Studies:1-21.
- Justin Mooney (forthcoming). A New Logical Problem for the Doctrine of the Trinity. Religious Studies:1-13.
- Paul K. Moser (forthcoming). How Not to Defend Positive Evidential Atheism. Religious Studies:1-7.
- Campbell Purton (forthcoming). Buddhism, Meditation, and ‘the Inner World’. Religious Studies:1-15.
- Mary-Jane Rubenstein (forthcoming). Catherine Keller Cloud of the Impossible: Negative Theology and Planetary Entanglement. . Pp. 408. £26.00 . ISBN 978 0 23 117115 1. [REVIEW] Religious Studies:1-5.
- Joshua C. Thurow (forthcoming). Atoning in Purgatory. Religious Studies:1-21.
- Andrew B. Torrance (forthcoming). Can a Person Prepare to Become a Christian? A Kierkegaardian Response. Religious Studies:1-17.
- Nicholas Waghorn (forthcoming). T. J. Mawson God and the Meanings of Life. . Pp. 229. £50.00 , £16.99 , £16.99 . ISBN 978 1 4742 1254 0. Religious Studies:1-8.
- Stephen M. Barr (forthcoming). Modern Physics and Ancient Faith. Religious Studies.
- Stephen R. Bokenkamp (forthcoming). 心不退转 施功日新. Religious Studies.
- Ed Cottrell (forthcoming). Christian-Muslim Relations Before the Crusades. Religious Studies.
- Steven Engler (forthcoming). Religious Studies in Canada and Brazil: Beyond Normative Pluralism. Religious Studies.
- Jorge N. Ferrer & Jacob H. Sherman (forthcoming). The Participatory Turn: Spirituality, Mysticism. Religious Studies.
- Ira Israel (forthcoming). Parallels in the Philosophies of Advaita Vedanta, Madhyamika Buddhism, and Kabbalah. Religious Studies.
- Ira Israel & Barbara Holdrege (forthcoming). Parallels in the Philosophies of Madhyamika Buddhism, Advaita Vedanta Hinduism, and Kabbalah. Religious Studies.
- Jerker Karlsson (forthcoming). Why Human Virtues Obtain in the Natural World. Religious Studies.
- Mitchell Reddish (forthcoming). Robert Echevarria. Religious Studies.
- A. Sandness (forthcoming). Jessica Dee Martin 200405523 April 6, 2006 Religious Studies: 310. Religious Studies.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.