- CFP: Disputatio Invites the Submission of First-Rate Articles and Discussion Notes on Any Aspects of Analytic Philosophy. Please Read the Instructions for Authors Under Submissions. Admin - 2015 - Disputatio.
- Disputatio has Been Classified Q2 in Scimago Journal Rank for the Third Consecutive Year. It has Also Been Promoted to A2 in Qualis. [REVIEW] Admin - forthcoming - Disputatio.
- Due to New Demands for Transparency and Assurance of Data Quality, Erih Plus is Currently Revising All Journals According to Erih Plus Criteria. The Journal “Disputatio” has Been Approved in Erih Plus According to the Criteria. The Erih Plus Listing of the Journal is Available at Https://Dbh.Nsd.Uib.No/Publiseringskanaler/Erihplus/Periodical/Info?Id=439938. [REVIEW] Admin - 2015 - Disputatio.
- Disputatio Volume VII, Number 40, May 2015 has Now Been Published. Admin - forthcoming - Disputatio.
- Expediente - Horizonte, Belo Horizonte, v. 17, n. 53, maio-ago. 2019.Admin Admin - forthcoming - Horizonte.
- Ii Blasco Disputatio: Does Free Will Require Alternative Possibilities? Blasco Disputatio is a Yearly Workshop Designed to Promote the Discussion on Topics in Epistemology, Metaphysics, the Philosophy of Mind and the Philosophy of Language. Each Edition of This Workshop Focuses on a Particular Issue to Be Disputed by Two Invited Speakers That Will Defend Divergent, If Not Opposing, Views. A Call for Papers Will Be Made for Contributions That Will Explore Further Aspects of the Topic. The 2016 Edition of the Blasco Disputatio Will Be Mainly Focused on the Question of Whether Free Will Requires Alternative Possibilities and on the Role of Causation in a Proper Understanding of Freedom, but It is Open to Discussing Any Related Issues in Metaphysics and the Philosophy of Action. The Invited Papers, Together with a Selection of the Submitted Papers, Will Appear on a Special Issue in the Journal Disputatio. [REVIEW] Admin - 2015 - Disputatio.
- Livros Novos. Admin - 1998 - Disputatio (35):1-105.
- Notícias. Admin - 1999 - Disputatio.
- Now Published: Vol. V, No. 36, October 2013 – Book Symposium on François Recanati’s Mental Files, Edited by Fiora Salis. [REVIEW] Admin - 2013 - Disputatio.
- Now Published: Vol. VI, No. 38, May 2014. Includes the LanCog Lectures in Metaphysics 2013 by Peter van Inwagen. Admin - 2014 - Disputatio.
- Now Published: Vol. VI, No. 39, November 2014. Admin - 2014 - Disputatio.
- Now Published: Volume VII, Number 41, November 2015. Includes the Petrus Hispanus Lectures 2014 by Susan Carey. Admin - 2016 - Disputatio.
- Now Published: Volume VIII, Number 42, May 2016. Includes an Article by the Disputatio Lecturer 2015, Jason Stanley. Admin - 2016 - Disputatio.
- Now Published: Volume VIII, Number 43, November 2016. Includes the 1st Blasco Disputatio: Pragmatism, Edited by Josep E. Corbí and Jordi Valor. [REVIEW] Admin - forthcoming - Disputatio.
- Now Published: Volume IX, Number 44, May 2017. Admin - forthcoming - Disputatio.
- Our Website is Undergoing Maintenance. We Apologize for the Inconvenience. [REVIEW] Admin - 2016 - Disputatio.
- The Editors Would Like to Thank the Reviewers That Have Generously Reviewed for Disputatio in 2014. Admin - 2015 - Disputatio.
- Thanks to Our Reviewers in 2013! A Scientific Journal’s Greatest Responsibility is to Ensure That All Contributions Accepted for Publication Are Rigorously but Fairly Reviewed. We Gratefully Acknowledge the Valued Support of All Scientists Who Have Reviewed Papers for This Journal in 2013. [REVIEW] Admin - 2014 - Disputatio.
- Announcement. Admin - 1999 - Disputatio (35):1-105.
- Volume VI – Number 39, November 2014. Admin - forthcoming - Disputatio.
- Vol. V, No. 35, May 2013. Admin - 2013 - Disputatio.
- Vol. V, No. 37, November 2013. Admin - 2013 - Disputatio.
- Vol. VI, No. 38, May 2014. Admin - forthcoming - Disputatio.
- We Are Glad to Announce That the New Editors of Disputatio Are Teresa Marques and Célia Teixeira. We Warmly Thank João Branquinho for His Many Years of Dedication to the Office. Admin - 2015 - Disputatio.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: