- The Academy and French Painting in the Nineteenth CenturyAesthetics, an Introduction.Allan Shields, Albert Boime & William Charlton - 1971 - Journal of Aesthetics and Art Criticism 30 (1):140.
- Compliant Rebellion: The Vanguard in American Art: Essay ReviewThe Painted WordSocial Realism: Art as a WeaponThe New York School: A Cultural ReckoningMarxism and ArtTopics in Recent American Art Since 1945Good Old ModernFrench Painting 1774-1830: The Age of RevolutionAesthetics and the Theory of CriticismThe Academy and French Painting in the Nineteenth Century. [REVIEW]John Adkins Richardson, Tom Wolfe, David Shapiro, Dore Ashton, Berel Lang, Forrest Williams, Lawrence Alloway, Russell Lynes, Pierre Rosenberg, Frederick Cummings, Anoine Schnapper, Robert Rosenblum, Arnold Isenberg, Albert Boime, Renato Poggioli, John Jacobus, Sam Hunter & Barbara Rose - 1976 - Journal of Aesthetic Education 10 (3/4):225.
- Picasso's "Night Fishing at Antibes": One More Try.Albert Boime - 1970 - Journal of Aesthetics and Art Criticism 29 (2):223-226.
- RJW Evans and TV Thomas, Eds, Crown Church and Estates: Central European Politics in the 16th and 17th Centuries (New York: St Martin's Press, 1991), Studies In. [REVIEW]Klaus Berger, James M. Blythe, Albert Boime, Sandi E. Cooper, John A. Davies, Paul Ginsberg, Aleksa Djilas, Didier Eribon & Trans Betsy Wing - 1992 - South African Journal of Philosophy 11:24.
- An Unpublished Petition Exemplifying the Oneness of the Community of Nineteenth-Century French Artists.Albert Boime - 1970 - Journal of the Warburg and Courtauld Institutes 33:345-353.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: