- Psychological, Behavioral, and Interpersonal Effects and Clinical Implications for Health Systems of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic: A Call for Research.Gianluca Castelnuovo, Andrea De Giorgio, Gian Mauro Manzoni, Darren C. Treadway & Changiz Mohiyeddini - 2020 - Frontiers in Psychology 11.
- Global Psychological Implications of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) and Coronavirus Disease-2019 (COVID-19). What Can Be Learned From Italy. Reflections, Perspectives, Opportunities. [REVIEW]Andrea De Giorgio - 2020 - Frontiers in Psychology 11.
- Rethinking the Role of Affect in Risk Judgment: What We Have Learned From COVID-19 During the First Week of Quarantine in Italy.Massimiliano Barattucci, Alice Chirico, Goran Kuvačić & Andrea De Giorgio - 2020 - Frontiers in Psychology 11.
- The IARA Model as an Integrative Approach to Promote Autonomy in COPD Patients Through Improvement of Self-Efficacy Beliefs and Illness Perception: A Mixed-Method Pilot Study.Andrea De Giorgio, Angelo Dante, Valeria Cavioni, Anna M. Padovan, Desiree Rigonat, Francesca Iseppi, Giuseppina Graceffa & Francesca Gulotta - 2017 - Frontiers in Psychology 8.
- Effect of Verbal Instruction on Motor Learning Ability of Anaerobic and Explosive Exercises in Physical Education University Students.Souhail Hermassi, Maha Sellami, El Ghali Bouhafs, René Schwesig & Andrea De Giorgio - 2019 - Frontiers in Psychology 10.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: