- Mediators of Physical Activity on Neurocognitive Function: A Review at Multiple Levels of Analysis.Chelsea M. Stillman, Jamie Cohen, Morgan E. Lehman & Kirk I. Erickson - 2016 - Frontiers in Human Neuroscience 10.
- Physical Fitness, White Matter Volume and Academic Performance in Children: Findings From the ActiveBrains and FITKids2 Projects.Irene Esteban-Cornejo, Maria Rodriguez-Ayllon, Juan Verdejo-Roman, Cristina Cadenas-Sanchez, Jose Mora-Gonzalez, Laura Chaddock-Heyman, Lauren B. Raine, Chelsea M. Stillman, Arthur F. Kramer, Kirk I. Erickson, Andrés Catena, Francisco B. Ortega & Charles H. Hillman - 2019 - Frontiers in Psychology 10.
- Dispositional mindfulness is associated with reduced implicit learning.Chelsea M. Stillman, Halley Feldman, Caroline G. Wambach, James H. Howard & Darlene V. Howard - 2014 - Consciousness and Cognition 28:141-150.
- Risky decision-making is associated with residential choice in healthy older adults.Kendra L. Seaman, Chelsea M. Stillman, Darlene V. Howard & James H. Howard - 2015 - Frontiers in Psychology 6.
- Corrigendum to ‘Dispositional mindfulness is associated with reduced implicit learning’ [Consciousness Cognit. 28 141–150]. [REVIEW]Chelsea M. Stillman, Helley Feldman, Caroline G. Wambach, James H. Howard & Darlene V. Howard - 2015 - Consciousness and Cognition 31:124-125.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: