- Sensation Seeking, Deviant Peer Affiliation, and Internet Gaming Addiction Among Chinese Adolescents: The Moderating Effect of Parental Knowledge.Yunlong Tian, Chengfu Yu, Shuang Lin, Junming Lu, Yi Liu & Wei Zhang - 2019 - Frontiers in Psychology 9.
- Peer Victimization and Aggressive Behavior Among Chinese Adolescents: Delinquent Peer Affiliation as a Mediator and Parental Knowledge as a Moderator.Shuang Lin, Chengfu Yu, Weiqi Chen, Yunlong Tian & Wei Zhang - 2018 - Frontiers in Psychology 9.
- Father–Child Longitudinal Relationship: Parental Monitoring and Internet Gaming Disorder in Chinese Adolescents.Binyuan Su, Chengfu Yu, Wei Zhang, Qin Su, Jianjun Zhu & Yanping Jiang - 2018 - Frontiers in Psychology 9.
- Exposure to Community Violence, Affiliations With Risk-Taking Peer Groups, and Internet Gaming Disorder Among Chinese Adolescents: The Moderating Role of Parental Monitoring.Qiao Liang, Chengfu Yu, Quanfeng Chen, Xiaodong Xie, Han Wu, Jintao Xing, Shihua Huang & Kai Dou - 2019 - Frontiers in Psychology 10.
- Forms of Aggression, Peer Relationships, and Relational Victimization Among Chinese Adolescent Girls and Boys: Roles of Prosocial Behavior.Shujun Wang, Wei Zhang, Dongping Li, Chengfu Yu, Shuangju Zhen & Shihua Huang - 2015 - Frontiers in Psychology 6.
- Sensation Seeking and Online Gaming Addiction in Adolescents: A Moderated Mediation Model of Positive Affective Associations and Impulsivity.Jianping Hu, Shuangju Zhen, Chengfu Yu, Qiuyan Zhang & Wei Zhang - 2017 - Frontiers in Psychology 8.
- Parental Psychological Control and Adolescent Aggressive Behavior: Deviant Peer Affiliation as a Mediator and School Connectedness as a Moderator.Yunlong Tian, Chengfu Yu, Shuang Lin, Junming Lu, Yi Liu & Wei Zhang - 2019 - Frontiers in Psychology 10.
- Predicting Chinese Adolescent Internet Gaming Addiction From Peer Context and Normative Beliefs About Aggression: A 2-Year Longitudinal Study.Ping Su, Chengfu Yu, Wei Zhang, Sha Liu, Yang Xu & Shuangju Zhen - 2018 - Frontiers in Psychology 9.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: