- Sex Differences in Spontaneous Brain Activity in Adolescents With Conduct Disorder.Wanyi Cao, Xiaoqiang Sun, Daifeng Dong, Shuqiao Yao & Bingsheng Huang - 2018 - Frontiers in Psychology 9.
- State-Related Alterations of Spontaneous Neural Activity in Current and Remitted Depression Revealed by Resting-State fMRI.Chang Cheng, Daifeng Dong, Yali Jiang, Qingsen Ming, Xue Zhong, Xiaoqiang Sun, Ge Xiong, Yidian Gao & Shuqiao Yao - 2019 - Frontiers in Psychology 10.
- Regional Homogeneity Abnormalities in Early-Onset and Adolescent-Onset Conduct Disorder in Boys: A Resting-State fMRI Study.Wanyi Cao, Chuting Li, Jing Zhang, Daifeng Dong, Xiaoqiang Sun, Shuqiao Yao, Bingsheng Huang & Jun Liu - 2019 - Frontiers in Human Neuroscience 13.
- Atypical Frontotemporal Connectivity of Cognitive Empathy in Male Adolescents With Conduct Disorder.Daifeng Dong, Yali Jiang, Yidian Gao, Qingsen Ming, Xiang Wang & Shuqiao Yao - 2019 - Frontiers in Psychology 9.
- Gray Matter Changes in the Orbitofrontal-Paralimbic Cortex in Male Youths With Non-Comorbid Conduct Disorder.Yidian Gao, Yali Jiang, Qingsen Ming, Jibiao Zhang, Ren Ma, Qiong Wu, Daifeng Dong, Xiao Guo, Mingli Liu, Xiang Wang, Weijun Situ, Ruth Pauli & Shuqiao Yao - 2020 - Frontiers in Psychology 11.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: