- Yongtae Kim & Meir Statman (2012). Do Corporations Invest Enough in Environmental Responsibility? Journal of Business Ethics 105 (1):115-129.
- Xingqiang Du, Wei Jian, Quan Zeng & Yingjie Du (2013). Corporate Environmental Responsibility in Polluting Industries: Does Religion Matter? Journal of Business Ethics 124 (3):1-23.
- X. H. Meng, S. X. Zeng, C. M. Tam & X. D. Xu (2013). Whether Top Executives' Turnover Influences Environmental Responsibility: From the Perspective of Environmental Information Disclosure. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 114 (2):341-353.
- Mao He & Juan Chen (2009). Sustainable Development and Corporate Environmental Responsibility: Evidence From Chinese Corporations. [REVIEW] Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics 22 (4):323-339.
- Li Cai & Chaohua He (2013). Corporate Environmental Responsibility and Equity Prices. Journal of Business Ethics 125 (4):1-19.
- Noushi Rahman & Corinne Post (2012). Measurement Issues in Environmental Corporate Social Responsibility (ECSR): Toward a Transparent, Reliable, and Construct Valid Instrument. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 105 (3):307-319.
- Jessica Nihlén Fahlquist (2009). Moral Responsibility for Environmental Problems—Individual or Institutional? Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics 22 (2):109-124.
- Haylee Uecker-Mercado & Matthew Walker (2012). The Value of Environmental Social Responsibility to Facility Managers: Revealing the Perceptions and Motives for Adopting ESR. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 110 (3):269-284.
- Haiying Lin (2012). Cross-Sector Alliances for Corporate Social Responsibility Partner Heterogeneity Moderates Environmental Strategy Outcomes. Journal of Business Ethics 110 (2):219-229.
- Hoje Jo, Hakkon Kim & Kwangwoo Park (2015). Corporate Environmental Responsibility and Firm Performance in the Financial Services Sector. Journal of Business Ethics 131 (2):257-284.
- A. Salama, K. Anderson & J. S. Toms (2011). Does Community and Environmental Responsibility Affect Firm Risk? Evidence From UK Panel Data 1994–2006. Business Ethics 20 (2):192-204.
- Georges Enderle (1997). In Search of a Common Ethical Ground: Corporate Environmental Responsibility From the Perspective of Christian Environmental Stewardship. Journal of Business Ethics 16 (2):173-181.
- Ty Raterman (2012). Bearing the Weight of the World: On the Extent of an Individual's Environmental Responsibility. Environmental Values 21 (4):417 - 436.
- Joe DesJardins (1998). Corporate Environmental Responsibility. Journal of Business Ethics 17 (8):825 - 838.
- Peihua Sheng, Linda Chang & Warren A. French (1994). Business's Environmental Responsibility in Taiwan — Moral, Legal or Negotiated. Journal of Business Ethics 13 (11):887 - 897.
- S. Shah (2011). Social and Environmental Responsibility: Case Study of Hindustan Unilever Ltd. Journal of Human Values 17 (1):23-42.
- Irene Goll & Abdul A. Rasheed (2004). The Moderating Effect of Environmental Munificence and Dynamism on the Relationship Between Discretionary Social Responsibility and Firm Performance. Journal of Business Ethics 49 (1):41-54.
- Richard Blundel, Adrian Monaghan & Christine Thomas (2013). SMEs and Environmental Responsibility: A Policy Perspective. Business Ethics 22 (3):246-262.
- Jerome A. Stone (2014). Redacted Dominionism: A Biblical Approach to Grounding Environmental Responsibility by Christopher Cone. Environmental Ethics 36 (3):383-384.
- Li Cai, Jinhua Cui & Hoje Jo (forthcoming). Corporate Environmental Responsibility and Firm Risk. Journal of Business Ethics.
- A. Salama, K. Anderson & J. S. Toms (2011). Does Community and Environmental Responsibility Affect Firm Risk? Evidence From UK Panel Data 1994-2006. Business Ethics: A European Review 20 (2):192-204.
- Jeffery Smith (2005). Market Failures, Political Solutions and Corporate Environmental Responsibility. Business and Professional Ethics Journal 24 (1):131-139.
- John J. Fitzgerald (2014). Together Again, Naturally?: Pope Benedict XVI and the Fourteenth Dalai Lama on Our Environmental Responsibility. Journal of Catholic Social Thought 11 (2):465-500.
- Nigel Dower (1989). Ethics and Environmental Responsibility.
- J. Angelo Corlett (1996). Corporate Responsibility for Environmental Damage. Environmental Ethics 18 (2):195-207.
- Hakkon Kim, Kwangwoo Park & Doojin Ryu (forthcoming). Corporate Environmental Responsibility: A Legal Origins Perspective. Journal of Business Ethics.
- Jung Wan Lee, Young Min Kim & Young Ei Kim (forthcoming). Antecedents of Adopting Corporate Environmental Responsibility and Green Practices. Journal of Business Ethics.
- Robin Attfield (1990). Ethics and Environmental Responsibility. Philosophical Books 31 (3):172-173.
- Tuomo Takala (1996). From Social Responsibility to Environmental Responsibility-Changes in the Finnish Business Discourse From 1970 to 1995. Electronic Journal of Business Ethics and Organization Studies 1 (1).
- Richard Blundel, Adrian Monaghan & Christine Thomas (2013). SMEs and Environmental Responsibility: A Policy Perspective. Business Ethics: A European Review 22 (3):246-262.
- Joseph DesJardins (2002). Environmental Responsibility. In Norman E. Bowie (ed.), The Blackwell Guide to Business Ethics. Blackwell. pp. 244--264.
- Georges Enderle (1997). In Search of a Common Ethical Ground: Corporate Environmental Responsibility a From the Perspective of Christian. Journal of Business Ethics 16:173-181.
- Sean Hamil (1994). What Does British Business Understand by Corporate Social & Environmental Responsibility? Proceedings of the International Association for Business and Society 5:1065-1076.
- Darryl Macer (2012). Editorial: Bioethics and Environmental Responsibility. Eubios Journal of Asian and International Bioethics 22 (3):93-93.
- Leo V. Ryan (1994). Identifying British Firms Most Admired for Environmental Responsibility. Proceedings of the International Association for Business and Society 5:1041-1051.
- S. Shah (2014). Natural Environmental Responsibility in Indian Corporations: A Mixed-Method Study. Journal of Human Values 20 (2):129-151.
- D. B. Resnik (2007). Responsibility for Health: Personal, Social, and Environmental. Journal of Medical Ethics 33 (8):444-445.
- Richard H. Guerrette (1986). Environmental Integrity and Corporate Responsibility. Journal of Business Ethics 5 (5):409 - 415.
- Min‐Dong Paul Lee (2009). Does Ownership Form Matter for Corporate Social Responsibility? A Longitudinal Comparison of Environmental Performance Between Public, Private, and Joint‐Venture Firms. Business and Society Review 114 (4):435-456.
- Lisa Sideris (2003). Environmental Ethics, Ecological Theology, and Natural Selection: Suffering and Responsibility. Columbia University Press.
- Hub Zwart (2004). Environmental Pollution and Professional Responsibility: Ibsen's A Public Enemy as a Seminar on Science Communication and Ethics. Environmental Values 13 (3):349-372.
- Lucie Middlemiss (2010). Reframing Individual Responsibility for Sustainable Consumption: Lessons From Environmental Justice and Ecological Citizenship. Environmental Values 19 (2):147-167.
- Daejoong Kim & Yoonjae Nam (2012). Corporate Relations with Environmental Organizations Represented by Hyperlinks on the Fortune Global 500 Companies' Websites. Journal of Business Ethics 105 (4):475-487.
- Arpana Dhar (2003). Ethical Responsibility Towards Environmental Degradation. Indian Philosophical Quarterly 30 (4).
- Amama Shaukat, Yan Qiu & Grzegorz Trojanowski (forthcoming). Board Attributes, Corporate Social Responsibility Strategy, and Corporate Environmental and Social Performance. Journal of Business Ethics.
- Zelong Wei, Hao Shen, Kevin Zheng Zhou & Julie Juan Li (forthcoming). How Does Environmental Corporate Social Responsibility Matter in a Dysfunctional Institutional Environment? Evidence From China. Journal of Business Ethics.
- Alan B. Carter (1990). Book Review:Environmental Accidents: Personal Injury and Public Responsibility. Richard H. Gaskins. [REVIEW] Ethics 100 (4):901-.
- Anton Leist (2014). Why Participate in Pro-Environmental Action? Individual Responsibility in Unstructured Collectives. Analyse & Kritik 36 (2).
- Bellarmine Nneji (2010). Eco-Responsibility: The Cogency for Environmental Ethics in Africa. Essays in Philosophy 11 (1):5.
- Stelios C. Zyglidopoulos (2002). The Social and Environmental Responsibilities of Multinationals: Evidence From the Brent Spar Case. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 36 (1-2):141 - 151.
|1 — 50 / 1000||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: