- Loi Michele, Del Savio Lorenzo & Stupka Elia (2013). Social Epigenetics and Equality of Opportunity. Public Health Ethics 6 (2):142-153.
- Bernie Grummell (2007). The 'Second Chance' Myth: Equality of Opportunity in Irish Adult Education Policies. British Journal of Educational Studies 55 (2):182 - 201.
- Harry Brighouse (2007). Equality of Opportunity and Complex Equality: The Special Place of Schooling. [REVIEW] Res Publica 13 (2):147-158.
- Matthias Hild & Alex Voorhoeve (2004). Equality of Opportunity and Opportunity Dominance. Economics and Philosophy 20 (1):117-145.
- Govind Persad (2015). Equality Via Mobility: Why Socioeconomic Mobility Matters for Relational Equality, Distributive Equality, and Equality of Opportunity. Social Philosophy and Policy 31 (2):158-179.
- Oliver Feeney (2006). Equality of Whom? A Genetic Perspective on Equality (of Opportunity). Res Publica 12 (4):357-383.
- Benjamin Sachs (2012). The Limits of Fair Equality of Opportunity. Philosophical Studies 160 (2):323-343.
- Neven Petrović (2009). Equality of Opportunity and Personal Identity. Acta Analytica 24 (2):97-111.
- Robert S. Taylor (2004). Self-Realization and the Priority of Fair Equality of Opportunity. Journal of Moral Philosophy 1 (3):333-347.
- R. J. Arneson (1999). Equality of Opportunity for Welfare Defended and Recanted. Journal of Political Philosophy 7 (4):488–497.
- Larry A. Alexander (1985). Fair Equality of Opportunity. Philosophy Research Archives 11:197-208.
- Matt Cavanagh (2002). Against Equality of Opportunity. Clarendon Press.
- H. T. Engelhardt (2012). Fair Equality of Opportunity Critically Reexamined: The Family and the Sustainability of Health Care Systems. Journal of Medicine and Philosophy 37 (6):583-602.
- Alexander Brown (2006). Equality of Opportunity for Education: One-Off or Lifelong? Journal of Philosophy of Education 40 (1):63–84.
- Gillian Brock (2005). The Difference Principle, Equality of Opportunity, and Cosmopolitan Justice. Journal of Moral Philosophy 2 (3):333-351.
- Darrel Moellendorf (2006). Equality of Opportunity Globalized? Canadian Journal of Law and Jurisprudence 19 (2).
- Julian Savulescu (2001). Justice and Healthcare: The Right to a Decent Minimum, Not Equality of Opportunity. American Journal of Bioethics 1 (2):1a-3a.
- Douglas MacKay (forthcoming). Fair Subject Selection in Clinical Research: Formal Equality of Opportunity. Journal of Medical Ethics.
- Eszter Kollar & Michele Loi (2015). Prenatal Equality of Opportunity. Journal of Applied Philosophy 32 (1):35-49.
- John E. Roemer (2012). On Several Approaches to Equality of Opportunity. Economics and Philosophy 28 (2):165-200.
- By Andrew Mason (2004). Equality of Opportunity and Differences in Social Circumstances. Philosophical Quarterly 54 (216):368–388.
- Mathias Risse (2002). What Equality of Opportunity Could Not Be. Ethics 112 (4):720-747.
- Bernard R. Boxil (1987). Global Equality of Opportunity and National Integrity. Social Philosophy and Policy 5 (1):143.
- Ovadia Ezra (2007). Equality of Opportunity and Affirmative Action. Philosophy in the Contemporary World 14 (1):22-37.
- Robert Bender (2016). Income Inequality, Equality of Opportunity and Intergenerational Mobility [Book Review]. Australian Humanist, The 121:22.
- Barry R. Gross (1987). Real Equality of Opportunity. Social Philosophy and Policy 5 (1):120.
- Mark Navin (2008). Fair Equality of Opportunity in Global Justice. Social Philosophy Today 24:39-52.
- Gert Jan van der Wilt (1994). Health Care and the Principle of Fair Equality of Opportunity. Bioethics 8 (4):329–349.
- Andrew Mason (2004). Equality of Opportunity and Differences in Social Circumstances. Philosophical Quarterly 54 (216):368 - 388.
- S. Bedi (2014). The Scope of Formal Equality of Opportunity: The Horizontal Effect of Rights in a Liberal Constitution. Political Theory 42 (6):716-738.
- H. Tristram Engelhardt, Fair Equality of Opportunity Critically Reexamined: The Family and the Sustainability of Health Care Systems.
- Gideon Elford (2013). Equality of Opportunity and Other-Affecting Choice: Why Luck Egalitarianism Does Not Require Brute Luck Equality. [REVIEW] Ethical Theory and Moral Practice 16 (1):139-149.
- Amanda Cassity & John Petrovic (2010). “Meaningful Educational Opportunity” May Not Be Equality of Educational Opportunity [Essay Review of the Book Moving Every Child Ahead: From NCLB Hype to Meaningful Educational Opportunity]. Educational Studies 46 (1):116-128.
- Mario Toboso (2011). Rethinking Disability in Amartya Sen's Approach: ICT and Equality of Opportunity. [REVIEW] Ethics and Information Technology 13 (2):107-118.
- Dr Patricia Vertinsky (2010). The Evolving Policy of Equal Curricular Opportunity in England: A Case Study of the Implementation of Sex Equality in Physical Education. British Journal of Educational Studies 31 (3):229-251.
- Marco D. Huesch (2012). One and Done? Equality of Opportunity and Repeated Access to Scarce, Indivisible Medical Resources. BMC Medical Ethics 13 (1):11.
- Richard J. Arneson (1999). Against Rawlsian Equality of Opportunity. Philosophical Studies 93 (1):77-112.
- Gideon Elford (2016). Social Class, Merit and Equality of Opportunity in Education. Res Publica 22 (3):267-284.
- Seana Valentine Shiffrin (2004). Race, Labor, and the Fair Equality of Opportunity Principle. Fordham Law Review 1643-1675 (2004) 72 (5):1643-1675.
- Matthew Clayton (1997). Educating Liberals an Argument About Political Neutrality, Equality of Opportunity, and Parental Autonomy.
- John Wilson (1991). Does Equality (of Opportunity) Make Sense in Education? Journal of Philosophy of Education 25 (1):27–32.
- K. Lippert-Rasmussen (1999). Arneson on Equality of Opportunity for Welfare. Journal of Political Philosophy 7 (4):478–487.
- Frances M. Kamm (2001). Health and Equality of Opportunity. American Journal of Bioethics 1 (2):17 – 19.
- Richard Arneson (2008). Equality of Opportunity. Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy.
- Eszter Kollar (forthcoming). Global Equality of Opportunity and Self-Determination in the Context of Immigration. Critical Review of International Social and Political Philosophy:1-10.
- Ronald M. Green (2001). Access to Healthcare: Going Beyond Fair Equality of Opportunity. American Journal of Bioethics 1 (2):22 – 23.
- Edward Andrew (1989). Equality of Opportunity as the Noble Lie. History of Political Thought 10 (4):577-595.
- Les Burwood (1992). Equality of Opportunity as a Sensible Educational Ideal. Journal of Philosophy of Education 26 (2):257–259.
- Gopal Sreenivasan (2007). Health Care and Equality of Opportunity. Hastings Center Report 37 (2):21-31.
- Donald Mackinnon (1986). Equality of Opportunity as Fair and Open Competition. Journal of Philosophy of Education 20 (1):69–72.
|1 — 50 / 1000||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: