- The Relationship Between Academic Achievement and the Emotional Well-Being of Elementary School Children in China: The Moderating Role of Parent-School Communication.Bo Lv, Huan Zhou, Xiaolin Guo, Chunhui Liu, Zhaomin Liu & Liang Luo - 2016 - Frontiers in Psychology 7.
- The Discrepancy of Parents’ Theories of Intelligence and Parental Involvement.Kexin Jiang, Juan Liu, Chunhui Liu, Xiaolin Guo, Huan Zhou, Bo Lv, Zhaomin Liu & Liang Luo - 2019 - Frontiers in Psychology 10.
- Gender Differences in How Family Income and Parental Education Relate to Reading Achievement in China: The Mediating Role of Parental Expectation and Parental Involvement.Xiaolin Guo, Bo Lv, Huan Zhou, Chunhui Liu, Juan Liu, Kexin Jiang & Liang Luo - 2018 - Frontiers in Psychology 9.
- Parallel Excitatory and Inhibitory Neural Circuit Pathways Underlie Reward-Based Phasic Neural Responses.Huanyuan Zhou, KongFatt Wong-Lin & Da-Hui Wang - 2018 - Complexity 2018:1-20.
- The Relation Between Maternal Work Hours and Primary School Students’ Affect in China: The Role of the Frequency of Mother–Child Communication and Maternal Education.Huan Zhou, Bo Lv, Xiaolin Guo, Chunhui Liu, Bing Qi, Weiping Hu, Zhaomin Liu & Liang Luo - 2017 - Frontiers in Psychology 8.
- The Temporal Experience of Pleasure Scale : Measurement Invariance Across Gender in Chinese University Students.Huan Zhou, Wanting Liu, Jie Fan, Jie Xia, Jiang Zhu & Xiongzhao Zhu - 2019 - Frontiers in Psychology 10.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: