- The Relationships of Self-Esteem, Future Time Perspective, Positive Affect, Social Support, and Career Decision: A Longitudinal Multilevel Study.In-Jo Park, Minhee Kim, Seungwoo Kwon & Hae-Gyoung Lee - 2018 - Frontiers in Psychology 9.
- The Role of Affect Spin in the Relationships Between Proactive Personality, Career Indecision, and Career Maturity.In-Jo Park - 2015 - Frontiers in Psychology 6.
- Investigating Psychometrics of Career Decision Ambiguity Tolerance Scale.In-Jo Park, Shenyang Hai, Seungmi Lee & Youngwoo Sohn - 2019 - Frontiers in Psychology 10.
- Relative Importance of Human Resource Practices on Affective Commitment and Turnover Intention in South Korea and United States.Jaeyoon Lee, Young Woo Sohn, Minhee Kim, Seungwoo Kwon & In-Jo Park - 2018 - Frontiers in Psychology 9.
- How Team-Level and Individual-Level Conflict Influences Team Commitment: A Multilevel Investigation.Sanghyun Lee, Seungwoo Kwon, Shung J. Shin, MinSoo Kim & In-Jo Park - 2018 - Frontiers in Psychology 8.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: