- Logic, or, the Right Use of Reason in the Inquiry After Truth with a Variety of Rules to Guard Against Error in the Affairs of Religion and Human Life, as Well as in the Sciences.Isaac Watts - 1725 - Soli Deo Gloria Publications.
- Logick, or, the Right Use of Reason.Isaac Watts - 1726 - Garland.
- Philosophical Essays on Various Subjects Viz. Space, Substance, Body, Spirit, the Operations of the Soul in Union with the Body, Innate Ideas, Perpetual Consciousness, Place and Motion of Spirits, the Departing Soul, the Resurrection of the Body, the Production and Operations of Plants and Animals. With Some Remarks on Mr. Locke's Essay on the Human Understanding. To Which is Subjoined a Brief Scheme of Ontology; or, the Science of Being in General with its Affections. [REVIEW]Isaac Watts, I. I. & W. - 1733 - R. Ford and R. Hett.
- The Improvement of the Mind, or a Supplement to the Art of Logic. By I. Watts. Also His Posthumous Works, Publ. By D. Jennings and P. Doddridge. [REVIEW]Isaac Watts & David Jennings - 1801
- The Improvement of the Mind, or, a Supplement to the Art of Logic: Containing a Variety of Remarks and Rules for the Attainment and Communication of Useful Knowledge in Religion, in the Sciences, and in Common Life ; to Which is Added, a Discourse on the Education of Children and Youth.Isaac Watts - 1833 - Soli Deo Gloria Publications.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: