- Bertrand Russell, A. S. Neill, Homer Lane, W. H. Kilpatrick: Four Progressive Educators.J. W. Tibble, Leslie R. Perry, Bertrand Russell, A. S. Neill, Homer Lane & W. H. Kilpatrick - 1968 - British Journal of Educational Studies 16 (2):214.
- An Introduction to the Study of Education: An Outline for the Student.J. W. Tibble - 1972 - British Journal of Educational Studies 20 (1):108.
- An Enquiry Into Teacher TrainingThe Future of Teacher EducationThe Training of Teachers: A Factual SurveyTeachers for Tomorrow: Diverse and Radical Views About Teacher EducationTeacher Education and Training: A Report by a Committee of Inquiry.J. P. Tuck, F. T. Willey, R. E. Maddison, J. W. Tibble, Stanley Hewett, Kenyon Calthrop & Graham Owens - 1972 - British Journal of Educational Studies 20 (3):324.
- Sir Percy Nunn: 1870–1944.J. W. Tibble - 1961 - British Journal of Educational Studies 10 (1):58-75.
- The Training Colleges and the Three‐Year Course.J. W. Tibble - 1957 - British Journal of Educational Studies 6 (1):3-12.
- British Further Education.J. W. Tibble & A. J. Peters - 1968 - British Journal of Educational Studies 16 (1):77.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: