- Feminist Differings: Recent Surveys of Feminist Literary Theory and CriticismThe New Feminist Criticism: Essays on Women, Literature, and TheorySexual/Textual Politics: Feminist Literary TheoryMaking a Difference: Feminist Literary CriticismConjuring: Black Women, Fiction, and Literary TraditionFeminist Criticism and Social Change: Sex, Class, and Race in Literature and Culture. [REVIEW]June Howard, Elaine Showalter, Toril Moi, Gayle Greene, Coppelia Kahn, Marjorie Pryse, Hortense J. Spillers, Judith Newton & Deborah Rosenfelt - 1988 - Feminist Studies 14 (1):167.
- White Guys. [REVIEW]Judith Newton - 1998 - Feminist Studies 24 (3):572.
- Historicisms New and Old: "Charles Dickens" Meets Marxism, Feminism, and West Coast Foucault.Judith Newton - 1990 - Feminist Studies 16 (1):449-70.
- White GuysMasculinitiesManhood in America: A Cultural HistoryUnlocking the Iron Cage: The Men's Movement, Gender, Politics, and American CultureProving Manhood: Reflections on Men and SexismWhite Guys: Studies in Postmodern Domination and Difference.Judith Newton, R. W. Connell, Michael Kimmel, Michael Schwalbe, Timothy Beneke & Fred Pfeil - 1998 - Feminist Studies 24 (3):572.
- Preface.Judith Newton & Nancy Hoffman - forthcoming - Feminist Studies.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: