- Mary C. Daly, Roger J. Goebel & Stein Institute of Law and Ethics (1995). Rights, Liability, and Ethics in International Legal Practice.
- Velma Newton (1982). Lawyers, Should Thou Advertise?: A Bibliography of Materials on Legal Ethics and Lawyer Advertising. Faculty of Law Library, University of the West Indies.
- Alexander A. Guerrero (2012). Lawyers, Context, and Legitimacy: A New Theory of Legal Ethics. Georgetown Journal of Legal Ethics 25 (1):107-164.
- Bjorn Fasterling (2009). The Managerial Law Firm and the Globalization of Legal Ethics. Journal of Business Ethics 88 (1):21-34.
- Geoffrey C. Hazard (2004). Legal Ethics: A Comparative Study. Stanford University Press.
- Donald Nicolson & Julian Webb (2000). Professional Legal Ethics: Critical Interrogations. Oxford University Press.
- Ross Cranston (ed.) (1996). Legal Ethics and Professional Responsibility. Clarendon Press.
- Julija Kiršienė & Charles F. Szymanski (2012). A Value-Based Approach to Teaching Legal Ethics. Jurisprudence 19 (4):1327-1342.
- David Luban (2007). Legal Ethics and Human Dignity. Cambridge University Press.
- Martina Darragh, Liana Buniak & James Giordano (2015). A Four-Part Working Bibliography of Neuroethics: Part 2 – Neuroscientific Studies of Morality and Ethics. Philosophy, Ethics, and Humanities in Medicine 10 (1):2.
- Stephen Parker (ed.) (1996). Legal Ethics and Legal Practice: Contemporary Issues. Clarendon Press.
- Richard A. Zitrin (2007). Legal Ethics in the Practice of Law. Lexisnexis.
- Fred Phillips (2004). Ethics of the Legal Profession: A New Order. Cavendish.
- Annalise Acorn & Jason Buttuls (2013). The Not Now Habit: Procrastination, Legal Ethics and Legal Education. Legal Ethics 16 (1):73-96.
- Kim Economides & Christine Parker (2011). Roundtable on Legal Ethics in Legal Education: Should It Be a Required Course? Legal Ethics 14 (1):109-124.
- Sarah Mercer & Clare Sandford-Couch (2013). Legal Ethics in the Trial of Oscar Wilde. Legal Ethics 16 (1):119-133.
- Stephen Galoob (2012). How Do Roles Generate Reasons? A Method of Legal Ethics. Legal Ethics 15 (1):1-28.
- Kay-Wah Chan (2011). Justice System Reform and Legal Ethics in Japan. Legal Ethics 14 (1):73-108.
- Mario Bengzon (1953). Practical Exercises and Legal Ethics Bar Reviewer. Manila, Lawyers Co-Operative Pub. Co..
- E. A. L. Lewis (1982). Legal Ethics a Guide to Professional Conduct for South African Attorneys.
- Reid Mortensen, Francesca Bartlett & Kieran Tranter (eds.) (2011). Alternative Perspectives on Lawyers and Legal Ethics: Reimagining the Profession. Routledge.
- Kenneth M. Bond (1988). Bibliography of Business Ethics and Business Moral Values. College of Business Administration, Creighton University.
- Donald G. Jones (1982). A Bibliography of Business Ethics, 1976-1980. Published for the Center for the Study of Applied Ethics, the Colgate Darden Graduate School of Business Administration, University of Virginia [by] University Press of Virginia.
- Donald G. Jones (1977). A Bibliography of Business Ethics, 1971-1975. University Press of Virginia.
- Larry D. Benson (1989). Marxian Ethics: A Selective Bibliography. Vance Bibliographies.
- Peter J. Bergerson (1988). Ethics and Public Policy: An Annotated Bibliography. Garland.
- Jose N. Nolledo (1969). Outline of Remedial Law and Legal & Judicial Ethics. Manila, Rex Book Store.
- Rachel Spencer (2012). Legal Ethics and the Media: Are the Ethics of Lawyers and Journalists Irretrievably at Odds? Legal Ethics 15 (1):83-110.
- Robert Eli Rosen (2016). The Sociological Imagination and Legal Ethics. Legal Ethics 19 (1):97-111.
- Alice Woolley (2010). 1. The Legitimate Concerns of Legal Ethics. Legal Ethics 13 (2):168.
- Michael Robertson & Kieran Tranter (2006). Grounding Legal Ethics Learning in Social Scientific Studies of Lawyers at Work. Legal Ethics 9:211.
- Michael Robertson (2005). Challenges in the Design of Legal Ethics Learning Systems: An Educational Perspective. Legal Ethics 8 (2):222-239.
- Francesca Bartlett & Reid Mortensen (2009). Integrity in Legal Practice: A Report From the Third International Legal Ethics Conference, Gold Coast, Australia. Legal Ethics 12 (1):100.
- Sue Nelson (2004). Reflections From the International Conference on Legal Ethics From Exeter. Legal Ethics 7 (2):159-166.
- Richard O. Faulk (2002). Legal Ethics & Clients 'Rights: Casualties of Asbestos Litigation?'. Legal Ethics 17 (22).
- M. B. E. Smith (1990). Should Lawyers Listen to Philosophers About Legal Ethics? Law and Philosophy 9 (1):67 - 93.
- Donald Nicolson (1998). Mapping Professional Legal Ethics: The Form and Focus of the Codes. Legal Ethics 1:51.
- Linda Haller (2006). Professional Ethics and Personal Integrity: Report From the International Conference on Legal Ethics, Auckland, New Zealand. Legal Ethics 9:13.
- Ann Abraham (1998). Legal Ethics and the Legal Services Ombudsman. Legal Ethics 1 (1):23-24.
- Lisa Webley (2011). Legal Ethics in the Academic Curriculum: Correspondent's Report From the United Kingdom. Legal Ethics 14 (1):132-134.
- Reid Mortensen (2014). Legal Ethics at a Time of Regulatory Change: The Sixth International Legal Ethics Conference, London. Legal Ethics 17 (3):425-426.
- Alison Bone (2008). The (Scottish) Elephant in the Corner: Legal Ethics in the Curriculum. Legal Ethics 11 (1):11-15.
- Vivien Holmes (2015). ‘Pro Bono and Ethics Build a Noble Profession’: Asia Pro Bono Conference & Legal Ethics Forum, Mandalay, Myanmar September 2015. Legal Ethics 18 (2):182-184.
- June Chapman (2002). Why Teach Legal Ethics to Undergraduates? Legal Ethics 5 (1-2):1-2.
- H. W. Arthurs (1999). Global Code of Legal Ethics for the Transnational Legal Field, A. Legal Ethics 2:59.
- Randal Nm Graham (2005). Morality V. Markets: An Economic Account of Legal Ethics. Legal Ethics 8:87.
- Deborah L. Rhode (2010). Invitation to Join the Newly Formed International Association of Legal Ethics. Legal Ethics 13 (2):9-10.
- WBradley Wendel (2010). 5. Razian Authority and Its Implications for Legal Ethics. Legal Ethics 13 (2):191.
- David McGowan (2005). Some Realism About Parochialism: The Economic Analysis of Legal Ethics. Legal Ethics 8:117.
- Simon Honeyball (2003). Enforceability of Morality and Legal Ethics, The. Legal Ethics 6:175.
|1 — 50 / 1000||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: