- Residential Place Attachment as an Adaptive Strategy for Coping With the Reduction of Spatial Abilities in Old Age.Ferdinando Fornara, Amanda Elizabeth Lai, Marino Bonaiuto & Francesca Pazzaglia - 2019 - Frontiers in Psychology 10.
- Protecting the Environment for Self-Interested Reasons: Altruism Is Not the Only Pathway to Sustainability.Stefano De Dominicis, P. Wesley Schultz & Marino Bonaiuto - 2017 - Frontiers in Psychology 8.
- Optimal Experience and Optimal Identity: A Multinational Study of the Associations Between Flow and Social Identity.Yanhui Mao, Scott Roberts, Stefano Pagliaro, Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi & Marino Bonaiuto - 2016 - Frontiers in Psychology 7.
- Good News or Bad News, Which Do You Want First? The Importance of the Sequence and Organization of Information for Financial Decision-Making: A Neuro-Electrical Imaging Study.Wenting Yang, Jianhong Ma, Hezhi Chen, Anton G. Maglione, Enrica Modica, Dario Rossi, Giulia Cartocci, Marino Bonaiuto & Fabio Babiloni - 2018 - Frontiers in Human Neuroscience 12.
- Green Breaks: The Restorative Effect of the School Environment’s Green Areas on Children’s Cognitive Performance.Giulia Amicone, Irene Petruccelli, Stefano De Dominicis, Alessandra Gherardini, Valentina Costantino, Paola Perucchini & Marino Bonaiuto - 2018 - Frontiers in Psychology 9.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: