- Visualizing the Impact of Art: An Update and Comparison of Current Psychological Models of Art Experience.Matthew Pelowski, Patrick S. Markey, Jon O. Lauring & Helmut Leder - 2016 - Frontiers in Human Neuroscience 10.
- Tears and Transformation: Feeling Like Crying as an Indicator of Insightful or “Aesthetic” Experience with Art.Matthew Pelowski - 2015 - Frontiers in Psychology 6.
- But Is It Really Art? The Classification of Images as “Art”/“Not Art” and Correlation with Appraisal and Viewer Interpersonal Differences.Matthew Pelowski, Gernot Gerger, Yasmine Chetouani, Patrick S. Markey & Helmut Leder - 2017 - Frontiers in Psychology 8.
- Clarifying the Interaction Types in Two-Person Neuroscience Research.Tao Liu & Matthew Pelowski - 2014 - Frontiers in Human Neuroscience 8.
- Capturing Aesthetic Experiences With Installation Art: An Empirical Assessment of Emotion, Evaluations, and Mobile Eye Tracking in Olafur Eliasson’s “Baroque, Baroque!”.Matthew Pelowski, Helmut Leder, Vanessa Mitschke, Eva Specker, Gernot Gerger, Pablo P. L. Tinio, Elena Vaporova, Till Bieg & Agnes Husslein-Arco - 2018 - Frontiers in Psychology 9.
- Does Gallery Lighting Really Have an Impact on Appreciation of Art? An Ecologically Valid Study of Lighting Changes and the Assessment and Emotional Experience With Representational and Abstract Paintings.Matthew Pelowski, Andrea Graser, Eva Specker, Michael Forster, Josefine von Hinüber & Helmut Leder - 2019 - Frontiers in Psychology 10.
- Empathy as a Guide for Understanding the Balancing of Distancing-Embracing with Negative Art.Gernot Gerger, Tomohiro Ishizu & Matthew Pelowski - 2017 - Behavioral and Brain Sciences 40.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: