- Is the Language of Metalanguage Educational?Nathaniel L. Champlin - 1962 - Studies in Philosophy and Education 2 (3):258-287.
- Are Sports Methodic?Nathaniel L. Champlin - 1977 - Journal of the Philosophy of Sport 4 (1):104-116.
- Some Neglected Philosophic Problems of Education.Nathaniel L. Champlin - 1957 - Educational Theory 7 (2):122-127.
- Book Reviews Section 2.Paul H. Mattingly, Paul C. Violas, Joseph N. Rathnau, Philip Reed Rulon, Robert Gallacher, Michael B. Campbell, Clara P. Mcmahon, Gerald L. Caplan, Arthur Brown, Nathaniel L. Champlin, Carlton H. Bowyer & William A. Proefriedt - 1972 - Educational Studies 3 (3):155-163.
- Science and Education: Their Symbols and Needs.Nathaniel L. Champlin - 1955 - Educational Theory 5 (2):79-93.
- The Attacks Upon Public Education: Their Significance for Philosophy of Education.Nathaniel L. Champlin - 1958 - Educational Theory 8 (3):157-192.
- "Philosophy of Education: An Organization of Topics and Selected Sources" by Harry S. Broudy, Michael J. Parsons, Ivan A. Snook, and Ronald D. Szoke. [REVIEW]Nathaniel L. Champlin - 1972 - Studies in Philosophy and Education 7 (4):262.
- "Education and Philosophical Thought" by Kingsley Price.Nathaniel L. Champlin - 1963 - Studies in Philosophy and Education 3 (1):15.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: