- Ajai Singh & Shakuntala Singh (2005). Public Welfare Agenda or Corporate Research Agenda? Mens Sana Monographs 3 (1):41.
- Helena Röcklinsberg (2015). Fish Consumption: Choices in the Intersection of Public Concern, Fish Welfare, Food Security, Human Health and Climate Change. Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics 28 (3):533-551.
- Beth Clark, Gavin B. Stewart, Luca A. Panzone, I. Kyriazakis & Lynn J. Frewer (2016). A Systematic Review of Public Attitudes, Perceptions and Behaviours Towards Production Diseases Associated with Farm Animal Welfare. Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics 29 (3):455-478.
- Chris Degeling & Jane Johnson (2015). Citizens, Consumers and Animals: What Role Do Experts Assign to Public Values in Establishing Animal Welfare Standards? Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics 28 (5):961-976.
- Aysha Akhtar (2012). Animals and Public Health: Why Treating Animals Better is Critical to Human Welfare. Palgrave-Macmillan.
- Filiep Vanhonacker & Wim Verbeke (2014). Public and Consumer Policies for Higher Welfare Food Products: Challenges and Opportunities. [REVIEW] Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics 27 (1):153-171.
- George G. Brenkert (1992). Private Corporations and Public Welfare. Public Affairs Quarterly 6 (2):155-168.
- Francis G. Castles (1990). Reviews : Elim Papadakis & Peter Taylor-Gooby, The Private Provision of Public Welfare (Wheatsheaf, 1987). Thesis Eleven 26 (1):176-178.
- V. E. W. (1979). Public Goods and Public Welfare. Review of Metaphysics 32 (3):545-546.
- John Ebling (1982). The Biological Revolution: Applications of Cell Biology to Public Welfare. Edited by Gerald Weissmann, (Plenum Press, New York, 1982.) $15.95. [REVIEW] Journal of Biosocial Science 14 (4):502-504.
- Trevor McClaughlin (1977). Seventeenth Century Public Welfare, Science, and Propaganda in Seventeenth Century France. The Innovations of Théophraste Renaudot. By Howard M. Solomon. New Jersey: Princeton University Press, 1972. Pp. Xv + 290. £8.50. [REVIEW] British Journal for the History of Science 10 (2):173.
- E. Palmer (2000). Resource Allocation, Welfare Rights - Mapping the Boundaries of Judicial Control in Public Administrative Law. Oxford Journal of Legal Studies 20 (1):63-88.
- Raymond Anthony (2007). Animal Welfare, Trust, Governance, and the Public Good. The Proceedings of the Twenty-First World Congress of Philosophy 1:275-280.
- Xavier Landes & Nils Holtug (2015). Insurance, Equality and the Welfare State: Political Philosophy and Public Insurance. Res Publica 21 (2):111-118.
- Payam Moula & Per Sandin (2015). Citizens, Consumers and Animals: What Role Do Experts Assign to Public Values in Establishing Animal Welfare Standards? Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics 28 (5):961-976.
- Howard Husock (1997). Standards Versus Struggle: The Failure of Public Housing and the Welfare-State Impulse. Social Philosophy and Policy 14 (2):69.
- Corey Brettschneider (2012). Public Justification and the Right to Private Property: Welfare Rights as Compensation for Exclusion. Law and Ethics of Human Rights 6 (1):119-146.
- Markus Crepaz (2006). 'If You Are My Brother, I May Give You a Dime!' Public Opinion on Multiculturalism, Trust, and the Welfare State. In Keith Banting & Will Kymlicka (eds.), Multiculturalism and the Welfare State: Recognition and Redistribution in Contemporary Democracies. Oxford University Press.
- Stephen Holmes & Thomas A. Home (1988). Political Theory and Public Policy, Protecting the Vulnerable, and, with Julian Le Grand and Others, Not Only the Poor: The Middle Classes and the Welfare State. In J. Donald Moon (ed.), Responsibility, Rights, and Welfare: The Theory of the Welfare State. Westview Press. pp. 229.
- Amartya K. Sen (1979). Personal Utilities and Public Judgements: Or What's Wrong With Welfare Economics. Economic Journal 89 (355):537-558.
- D. B. Forrester (2000). Welfare and Human Nature: Public Theology in Welfare Policy Debates. Studies in Christian Ethics 13 (2):1-14.
- Russell Hardin (1982). Sugden, Robert, "The Political Economy of Public Choice: An Introduction to Welfare Economics". [REVIEW] Ethics 93:632.
- Michael Morris (2001). Ethical Approaches to Animal-Based Science; Innovation, Ethics and Animal Welfare: Public Confidence in Science and Agriculture. [REVIEW] Agriculture and Human Values 18 (3):333-334.
- Sanford Schram & R. Scott Daniels (1998). " Poor" Statistical Accounting: Welfare Policy Research in Cyberspace and Public Sphere. Theory and Event 2 (2).
- Corey Brettschneider (2012). Public Justification and the Right to Private Property: Welfare Rights as Compensation for Exclusion. The Law and Ethics of Human Rights 6 (1).
- William L. Miller (2000). Herbert Spencer's Theory of Welfare and Public Policy. In John Offer (ed.), Herbert Spencer: Critical Assessments. Routledge. pp. 4--314.
- Thomas G. Manning (1980). Minerals, Lands, and Geology for the Common Defence and General Welfare. Volume I: Before 1879. United States Geological Survey. A History of Public Lands, Federal Science and Mapping Policy, and Development of Mineral Resources in the United StatesMary C. Rabbitt. [REVIEW] Isis 71 (2):322-323.
- David DeGrazia (2013). Review Animals and Public Health: Why Treating Animals Better Is Critical to Human Welfare Akhtar Aysha Palgrave Macmillan London, England. Journal of Animal Ethics 3 (1):108-109.
- Clarence N. Stone (1983). Whither the Welfare State? Professionalization, Bureaucracy, and the Market Alternative:Street-Level Bureaucracy: Dilemmas of the Individual in Public Services. Michael Lipsky; People-Processing: The Street-Level Bureaucrat in Public Service Bureaucracies. Jeffrey Manditch Prottas; The Welfare Industry: Functionaries and Reprients in Public Aid. David Street, Georte T. Martin, Jr., Laura Kramer; Social Welfare: Why and How? Noel Timms. [REVIEW] Ethics 93 (3):588-.
- Luther Tweeten (1993). Public Policy Decisions for Farm Animal Welfare. Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics 6.
- Andrew Bradstock (2012). Seeking the Welfare of the City': Public Theology as Radical Action'. In Zoë Bennett & David B. Gowler (eds.), Radical Christian Voices and Practice: Essays in Honour of Christopher Rowland. Oxford University Press. pp. 225--40.
- Christoph Gradmann (2012). Modernity, Public Health and the Welfare State. Studies in History and Philosophy of Science Part C: Studies in History and Philosophy of Biological and Biomedical Sciences 43 (4):825-827.
- D. Crichton‐Miller (1954). The Public Schools and the Welfare State. British Journal of Educational Studies 3 (1):3-16.
- M. Morris (2001). Ethical Approaches to Animal-Based Science. Proceedings of the Joint ANZCCART/NAEAC Conference, Auckland, New Zealand, 1997; Innovation, Ethics and Animal Welfare: Public Confidence in Science and Agriculture. AWAC/ANZCCART Conference, Wellington, New Zealand, 1999. [REVIEW] Agriculture and Human Values 18 (3):333-334.
- C. B. Schmitt (1968). Sixteenth and Seventeenth Centuries A Catalogue of Sixteenth-Century Printed Books in the National Library of Medicine. Compiled by Richard J. Durling. Bethesda, Maryland. U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare. Public Health Service, National Library of Medicine. 1967. Pp. Xii + 698. $5.00. [REVIEW] British Journal for the History of Science 4 (2):187.
- Per-Anders Tengland (2006). The Goals of Health Work: Quality of Life, Health and Welfare. [REVIEW] Medicine, Health Care and Philosophy 9 (2):155-167.
- Phillippa Bailey & Richard Huxtable (2016). When Opportunity Knocks Twice: Dual Living Kidney Donation, Autonomy and the Public Interest. Bioethics 30 (2):119-128.
- Xavier Landes & Pierre-Yves Néron (2015). Public Insurance and Equality: From Redistribution to Relation. Res Publica 21 (2):137-154.
- Stefan Mann (2005). Ethological Farm Programs and the “Market” for Animal Welfare. Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics 18 (4):369-382.
- David Kelley (1998). A Life of One's Own Individual Rights and the Welfare State.
- Iain Ferguson (2002). Rethinking Welfare: A Critical Perspective. Sage Publications.
- Carl Wellman (1982). Welfare Rights. Rowman & Littlefield.
- Robert E. Goodin & Alan Ware (1990). Needs and Welfare.
- Tong‐wei Yang & En‐Chang Li (2015). Ethical Study on the Reform and Development of Medical and Health Services in China. Bioethics 29 (6):406-412.
- William M. Epstein (1997). Welfare in America How Social Science Fails the Poor.
- Dickinson Sergeant Miller (1975). Philosophical Analysis and Human Welfare: Selected Essays and Chapters From Six Decades. D. Reidel Pub. Co..
- Dylan Ronald Tomlinson & Winston Trew (eds.) (2002). Equalising Opportunities, Minimising Oppression: A Critical Review of Anti-Discriminatory Policies in Health and Social Welfare. Routledge.
- Laura Albareda, Josep M. Lozano & Tamyko Ysa (2007). Public Policies on Corporate Social Responsibility: The Role of Governments in Europe. Journal of Business Ethics 74 (4):391-407.
- Julian Le Grand (2003). Motivation, Agency, and Public Policy: Of Knights and Knaves, Pawns and Queens. Oxford University Press.
- Peter J. Li (2009). Exponential Growth, Animal Welfare, Environmental and Food Safety Impact: The Case of China's Livestock Production. [REVIEW] Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics 22 (3):217-240.
|1 — 50 / 1000||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: