- Author and Subject Index of the Journal of the Indian Council of Philosophical Research, Volumes I-X, 1983-1993.R. S. Bhatnagar - 1994 - Munshiram Manoharlal Publishers.
- Primarily in Indian Context.R. S. Bhatnagar - 2005 - In Ashok Vohra, Arvind Sharma & Mrinal Miri (eds.), Dharma, the Categorial Imperative. D.K. Printworld. pp. 6.
- Religion' or 'Dharma' : Meaning and Motivation Primarily in Indian Context.R. S. Bhatnagar - 2005 - In Ashok Vohra, Arvind Sharma & Mrinal Miri (eds.), Dharma, the Categorial Imperative. D.K. Printworld.
- The Emergence of the Basic Ethical Concepts in the First Book of the Rig Veda.R. S. Bhatnagar - 1993 - Social Philosophy Today 9:185-194.
- Yudhishthira's Doubt.R. S. Bhatnagar - 2004 - In Kusuma Jaina (ed.), Foundations of Indian Moral Thought. Dept. Of Philosophy, University of Rajasthan. pp. 11--1.
- Philosophy, Society, and Action: Essays in Honour of Prof. Daya Krishna.Daya Krishna, K. L. Sharma & R. S. Bhatnagar (eds.) - 1984 - Aalekh.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: