- Environmental Racism, Consumption, and Sustainability - Faces of Environmental Racism: Confronting Issues of Global JusticeLaura Westra and Peter S. Wenz, Editors Lanham, Md.: Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, Inc., 1995 - The Business of Consumption: Environmental Ethics and the Global EconomyLaura Westra and Patricia H. Werhane, Editors Lanham, Md.: Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, Inc., 1998. [REVIEW]Raymond Benton - 2002 - Business Ethics Quarterly 12 (1):83-98.
- Environmental Racism, Consumption, and Sustainability. [REVIEW]Raymond Benton, Laura Westra, Peter S. Wenz & Patricia H. Werhane - 2002 - Business Ethics Quarterly 12 (1):83-98.
- Environmental Knowledge and Attitudes of Undergraduate Business Students Compared to Non-Business Students.Raymond Benton - 1994 - Business and Society 33 (2):191-211.
- Why Teach Environmental Ethics? Because We Already Do.Raymond Benton Jr & Christine S. Benton - 2001 - Ethos: Journal of the Society for Psychological Anthropology 17:18.
- Business, Ethics, and the Environment: Imagining a Sustainable Future. [REVIEW]Raymond Benton - 2008 - Business Ethics Quarterly 18 (4):567-581.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: