- MCFEE, GRAHAM. Dance and the Philosophy of Action: A Framework for the Aesthetics of Dance. Binstead, Hampshire, UK: Dance Books Ltd., 2018, 342 Pp., £25.00 Paper. [REVIEW]Renee M. Conroy - 2019 - Journal of Aesthetics and Art Criticism 77 (1):103-106.
- Responding Bodily.Renee M. Conroy - 2013 - Journal of Aesthetics and Art Criticism 71 (2):203-210.
- Before, Between, and Beyond: Three Decades of Dance Writing.Renee Conroy - 2008 - Journal of Aesthetics and Art Criticism 66 (3):312-314.
- Dances, Danceworks, and Choreographic Works: A Plea for Conceptual Clarity.Renee M. Conroy - 2019 - Midwest Studies in Philosophy 44 (1):7-20.
- Engaging Berleant: A Critical Look at Aesthetics and Environment: Variations on a Theme.Renee Conroy - 2007 - Ethics, Place and Environment 10 (2):217 – 244.
- The Philosophical Aesthetics of Dance: Identity, Performance and Understanding by Mcfee, Graham.Renee M. Conroy - 2012 - Journal of Aesthetics and Art Criticism 70 (4):397-399.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: