- Teacher Justice and Students’ Class Identification: Belief in a Just World and Teacher–Student Relationship as Mediators.Ronghuan Jiang, Ru-De Liu, Yi Ding, Rui Zhen, Yan Sun & Xinchen Fu - 2018 - Frontiers in Psychology 9.
- Teacher’s Autonomy Support and Engagement in Math: Multiple Mediating Roles of Self-Efficacy, Intrinsic Value, and Boredom.Jia Wang, Ru-De Liu, Yi Ding, Ying le XuLiu & Rui Zhen - 2017 - Frontiers in Psychology 8.
- Psychological Distress and Problematic Mobile Phone Use Among Adolescents: The Mediating Role of Maladaptive Cognitions and the Moderating Role of Effortful Control.Ru-De Liu, Wei Hong, Yi Ding, Tian Po Oei, Rui Zhen, Shuyang Jiang & Jingxuan Liu - 2019 - Frontiers in Psychology 10.
- Victim Sensitivity and Altruistic Behavior in School: Mediating Effects of Teacher Justice and Teacher-Student Relationship.Shuyang Jiang, Ru-De Liu, Yi Ding, Tian Po Oei, Xinchen Fu & Wei Hong - 2019 - Frontiers in Psychology 10.
- Turning Potential Flexibility Into Flexible Performance: Moderating Effect of Self-Efficacy and Use of Flexible Cognition.Ru-De Liu, Jia Wang, Jon R. Star, Rui Zhen, Rong-Huan Jiang & Xin-Chen Fu - 2018 - Frontiers in Psychology 9.
- How Online Basic Psychological Need Satisfaction Influences Self-Disclosure Online Among Chinese Adolescents: Moderated Mediation Effect of Exhibitionism and Narcissism.Ying Liu, Ru-De Liu, Yi Ding, Jia Wang, Rui Zhen & Le Xu - 2016 - Frontiers in Psychology 7.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: