- The Clinical Response to Brain Death.Russell Burck, Lisa Anderson-Shaw, Mark Sheldon & Erin A. Egan - 2006 - Jona's Healthcare Law, Ethics, and Regulation 8 (2):53-59.
- Moral Entrepreneurship in Donor Liver Allocation.Russell Burck - 1993 - Professional Ethics 2 (1/2):129-139.
- Culture of Death: The Assault on Medical Ethics in America, by Wesley J. Smith. San Francisco: Encounter Books, 2001. 235 Pp. $23.95. [REVIEW]Russell Burck - 2002 - Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 11 (2):200-202.
- Bette Anton, MLS, is the Head Librarian of the Optometry Library/Health Sciences Information Service. This Library Serves the University of California at Berkeley–University of California at San Francisco Joint Medical Program and the University of California at Berkeley School of Optometry.Stanley P. Azen, Leslie J. Blackhall, Katherine H. Brown, Carole H. Browner, Russell Burck, Jean E. Chambers, Gelya Frank, Walter Glannon & Amnon Goldworth - 2002 - Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 11:114-115.
- Moral Entrepreneurship in Donor Liver Allocation.Preston F. Foster & Russell Burck - 1993 - Professional Ethics, a Multidisciplinary Journal 2 (1):129-139.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: