- Applying a 'Stages of Change' Model to Enhance a Traditional Evaluation of a Research Transfer Course.Leslie L. Buckley, Paula Goering, Sagar V. Parikh, Dale Butterill & Emily K. H. Foo - 2003 - Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 9 (4):385-390.
- Applying Prochaska's Model of Change to Needs Assessment, Programme Planning and Outcome Measurement.Kathryn Parker & Sagar V. Parikh - 2001 - Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 7 (4):365-371.
- A Tailored Educational Intervention Improves Doctor's Performance in Managing Depression: A Randomized Controlled Trial.Mandana Shirazi, Kirsti Lonka, Sagar V. Parikh, Gunilla Ristner, Farshid Alaeddini, Majid Sadeghi & Rolf Wahlstrom - 2013 - Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 19 (1):16-24.
- Linking Medical Faculty Stress/Burnout to Willingness to Implement Medical School Curriculum Change: A Preliminary Investigation.Zeinab Arvandi, Amirhossein Emami, Nazila Zarghi, Seyed Mohammad Alavinia, Mandana Shirazi & Sagar V. Parikh - 2016 - Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 22 (1):86-92.
- Evaluation of a Disease‐Management Intervention Designed to Reduce Depression Disability.Sagar V. Parikh, Raymond W. Lam, Melina M. Ovanessian, Marie-Josée Filteau & Mike Hill - 2011 - Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 17 (2):322-325.
- Collaborating with Individuals with Lived Experience to Adapt CANMAT Clinical Depression Guidelines Into a Patient Treatment Guide: The CHOICE‐D Co‐Design Process.Trehani M. Fonseka, Janice T. Pong, Andrew Kcomt, Sidney H. Kennedy & Sagar V. Parikh - forthcoming - Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: