- All Work and No Play--: How Educational Reforms Are Harming Our Preschoolers.Sharna Olfman (ed.) - 2003 - Praeger.
- Inter-Individual Differences in Intrinsic Connectivity of the Ocular Motor Network Predict Anti-Saccade Spatial Accuracy.Kolbe Scott, Gajamange Sanuji, Jamadar Sharna, Johnson Beth, Egan Gary & Fielding Joanne - 2015 - Frontiers in Human Neuroscience 9.
- Myelin Paucity of the Superior Cerebellar Peduncle in Individuals with Friedreich Ataxia: An MRI Magnetization Transfer Imaging Study.Corben Louise, Kashuk Saman, Akhlaghi Hamed, Jamadar Sharna, Delatycki Martin, Fielding Joanne, Johnson Beth, Georgiou-Karistianis Nellie & Egan Gary - 2015 - Frontiers in Human Neuroscience 9.
- Resilience and the Role of Savouring Pleasure.St Leon Sharna, Kozlowski Desiree & Provost Stephen - 2015 - Frontiers in Psychology 6.
- Behavioral and Neural Plasticity of Ocular Motor Control: Changes in Performance and fMRI Activity Following Antisaccade Training.Sharna D. Jamadar, Beth P. Johnson, Meaghan Clough, Gary F. Egan & Joanne Fielding - 2015 - Frontiers in Human Neuroscience 9.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: