- The Impact of Electronic Medical Records on Patient–Doctor Communication During Consultation: A Narrative Literature Review.Aviv Shachak & Shmuel Reis - 2009 - Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 15 (4):641-649.
- Evaluating Primary Care Doctors' Evidence‐Based Medicine Skills in a Busy Clinical Setting.Kerem Shuval, Aviv Shachak, Shai Linn, Mayer Brezis & Shmuel Reis - 2007 - Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 13 (4):576-580.
- Evaluating the Impact of an Evidence‐Based Medicine Educational Intervention on Primary Care Doctors' Attitudes, Knowledge and Clinical Behaviour: A Controlled Trial and Before and After Study.Kerem Shuval, Eldar Berkovits, Doron Netzer, Igal Hekselman, Shai Linn, Mayer Brezis & Shmuel Reis - 2007 - Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 13 (4):581-598.
- The Challenge of Using the Low Back Pain Guidelines: A Qualitative Research.Rachel Dahan, Jeffry Borkan, Judith‐Bell Brown, Shmuel Reis, Doron Hermoni & Stewart Harris - 2007 - Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 13 (4):616-620.
- Is Knowledge a Barrier to Implementing Low Back Pain Guidelines? Assessing the Knowledge of Israeli Family Doctors.Rachel Dahan, Shmuel Reis, Jeffry Borkan, Judith-Bell Brown, Doron Hermoni, Nadia Mansor & Stewart Harris - 2008 - Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 14 (5):785-791.
- Medical ArtsPatients and Doctors: Life-Changing Stories From Primary CareThe Blood of Strangers.Abigail Zuger, Jeffrey Borkan, Shmuel Reis, Dov Steinmetz, Jack H. Medalie & Frank Huyler - 2000 - Hastings Center Report 30 (3):48.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: