- Altered Connectivity of the Dorsal and Ventral Visual Regions in Dyslexic Children: A Resting-State fMRI Study.Wei Zhou, Zhichao Xia, Yanchao Bi & Hua Shu - 2015 - Frontiers in Human Neuroscience 9.
- The Left Fusiform Gyrus is a Critical Region Contributing to the Core Behavioral Profile of Semantic Dementia.Junhua Ding, Keliang Chen, Yan Chen, Yuxing Fang, Qing Yang, Yingru Lv, Nan Lin, Yanchao Bi, Qihao Guo & Zaizhu Han - 2016 - Frontiers in Human Neuroscience 10.
- The Role of Visual Form in Lexical Access: Evidence From Chinese Classifier Production.Yanchao Bi, Xi Yu, Jingyi Geng & F. -Xavier Alario - 2010 - Cognition 116 (1):101-109.
- A Tri-Network Model of Human Semantic Processing.Yangwen Xu, Yong He & Yanchao Bi - 2017 - Frontiers in Psychology 8.
- Connectomic Insights Into Topologically Centralized Network Edges and Relevant Motifs in the Human Brain.Mingrui Xia, Qixiang Lin, Yanchao Bi & Yong He - 2016 - Frontiers in Human Neuroscience 10.
- Areas Recruited During Action Understanding Are Not Modulated by Auditory or Sign Language Experience.Yuxing Fang, Quanjing Chen, Angelika Lingnau, Zaizhu Han & Yanchao Bi - 2016 - Frontiers in Human Neuroscience 10.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: