Linked bibliography for the SEP article "Evolution" by Roberta L. Millstein
This is an automatically generated and experimental page
If everything goes well, this page should display the bibliography of the aforementioned article as it appears in the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy, but with links added to PhilPapers records and Google Scholar for your convenience. Some bibliographies are not going to be represented correctly or fully up to date. In general, bibliographies of recent works are going to be much better linked than bibliographies of primary literature and older works. Entries with PhilPapers records have links on their titles. A green link indicates that the item is available online at least partially.
This experiment has been authorized by the editors of the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy. The original article and bibliography can be found here.
- Darwin, Charles R., 1859, The Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life, first edition, London: John Murray. [Darwin 1859 available online] (Scholar)
- –––, 1874, The Descent of Man, and Selection in Relation to Sex, second edition, London: John Murray. [Darwin 1874 available online] (Scholar)
- Dobzhansky, Theodosius, 1973, “Nothing in Biology Makes Sense Except in the Light of Evolution”, American Biology Teacher, 35(3): 125–129. doi:10.2307/4444260 (Scholar)
- Futuyma, Douglas J., 2005, Evolution, Sunderland, MA:
Sinauer Associates. (Scholar)
- Endler, John, 1986, Natural Selection in the Wild,
Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press. (Scholar)
- Van Valen, Leigh, 1973, “Book Review: Festschrift for George
Gaylord Simpson” Science, 180(4085): 488.