Linked bibliography for the SEP article "Johannes Sharpe" by Alessandro Conti
This is an automatically generated and experimental page
If everything goes well, this page should display the bibliography of the aforementioned article as it appears in the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy, but with links added to PhilPapers records and Google Scholar for your convenience. Some bibliographies are not going to be represented correctly or fully up to date. In general, bibliographies of recent works are going to be much better linked than bibliographies of primary literature and older works. Entries with PhilPapers records have links on their titles. A green link indicates that the item is available online at least partially.
This experiment has been authorized by the editors of the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy. The original article and bibliography can be found here.
- Quaestio super universalia, A. D. Conti (ed.), Florence:
Olschki, 1990, pp. 1-145.
- Conti, A. D., 1990, "Studio storico-critico," in J. Sharpe, Quaestio
super universalia, Florence: Olschki, pp. 211-336. (Scholar)
- Conti, A. D., 2005, “Johannes Sharpe's Ontology and Semantics: Oxford Realism Revisited,” Vivarium, 43(1): 156-86. (Scholar)
- Conti, A. D., 2007, “Opinions on Universals and Predication in Late Middle Ages: Sharpe's and Paul of Venice's Theories Compared,” Documenti e studi sulla tradizione filosofica medievale, 18: 483-500. (Scholar)
- Conti, A. D., 2008, “Categories and Universals in the Later
Middle Ages,” in L. Newton (ed.), Medieval Commentaries on
Aristotle's Categories, Leiden: Brill, pp. 369-409. (Scholar)
- Conti, A. D., 2010, “Realism,” in R. Pasnau
(ed.), The Cambridge History of Medieval Philosophy, Cambridge:
Cambrdige University Press (2 volumes), pp. 647-60. (Scholar)
- de Libera, A., 1992, "Questions de réalisme: Sur deux arguments antiockhamistes de John Sharpe," Revue de metaphysique et de morale, 97: 83-110. (Scholar)
- de Libera, A., 1996, La querelle des universaux: De Platon à la fin du Moyen Age, Paris: Éditions du Seuil, 1996, pp. 403-28. (Scholar)
- Emden, A. B., 1957-1959, A Biographical Register of the
University of Oxford to A.D. 1500 (3 volumes), Oxford: Clarendon
Press, volumes 3, p. 1680. (Scholar)
- Kennedy, L., 1969, "The De anima of John Sharpe,"
Franciscan Studies, 29: 249-70. (Scholar)
- Lohr, C. H., 1971, "Medieval Latin Aristotele Commentaries: Johannes de Kanthi-Myngodus", Traditio, 27: 251-351 (see pp. 279-80). (Scholar)
- Workman, H. B., 1926, John Wyclif: A Study of the English
Medieval Church, 2 volumes, Oxford: Clarendon Press,
volumes 2, pp. 124-25. (Scholar)