- Faculty, University of Western Ontario
- PhD, Boston College, 2006.
Areas of specialization
Areas of interest
I have merely antiquarian interests in the history of German philosophy, particularly the 18th century.
- Corey W. Dyck (forthcoming). Kant and Rational Psychology. Oxford University Press.
- Corey W. Dyck (2012). Chimerical Ethics and Flattering Moralists: Baumgarten's Influence on Kant's Moral Theory in the Observations and Remarks. In Susan Shell & Richard Velkley (eds.), Kant's Observations and Remarks: A Critical Guide. Cambridge University Press.
- Corey W. Dyck (2011). A Wolff in Kant's Clothing: Christian Wolff's Influence on Kant's Accounts of Consciousness, Self-Consciousness, and Psychology. Philosophy Compass 6 (1):44-53.
- Corey W. Dyck (2011). Kant's Transcendental Deduction and the Ghosts of Descartes and Hume. British Journal for the History of Philosophy 19 (3):473-496.
- Corey W. Dyck (2011). Review of Paul Guyer (Ed.), The Cambridge Companion to Kant's Critique of Pure Reason. [REVIEW] Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews 2011 (1).
- Corey W. Dyck (2011). Turning the Game Against the Idealist: Mendelssohn's Refutation of Idealism and Kant's Replies. In R. W. Munk (ed.), Mendelssohn's Aesthetics and Metaphysics.
- Moses Mendelssohn, Daniel Dahlstrom & Corey W. Dyck (2011). Morning Hours, or Lectures on God's Existence. Springer.
- Corey W. Dyck (2010). The Aeneas Argument: Personality and Immortality in Kant's Third Paralogism. Kant Yearbook 2:95-122.
- Corey W. Dyck (2009). Review Essay: Paul Guyer's, Knowledge, Reason, and Taste: Kant's Response to Hume (Princeton, Nj: Princeton University Press, 2008). [REVIEW] Philosophy and Social Criticism 35 (5):613-619.
- Corey W. Dyck (2009). Review of Scott Stapleford, Kant's Transcendental Arguments: Disciplining Pure Reason. [REVIEW] Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews 2009 (4).
- Corey W. Dyck (2009). The Divorce of Reason and Experience: Kant's Paralogisms of Pure Reason in Context. Journal of the History of Philosophy 47 (2):pp. 249-275.
- Corey W. Dyck (2009). The German 'Mittelweg': Garden Theory and Philosophy in the Time of Kant (Review). Journal of the History of Philosophy 47 (3):pp. 476-477.
- Corey W. Dyck (2008). The Subjective Deduction and the Search for a Fundamental Force. Kant-Studien 99 (2):152-179.
- Corey W. Dyck (2006). Empirical Consciousness Explained: Self-Affection, (Self-)Consciousness and Perception in the B Deduction. Kantian Review 11 (1):29-54.
- Corey W. Dyck (2006). Kant and the Leibnizian Conception of Mind. Dissertation, Boston College
- Corey W. Dyck (2005). Descartes and Leibniz on the Concept of Substance and the Possibility of Metaphysics. In Descartes and Cartesianism.
- Corey W. Dyck (2004). Spirit Without Lines: Kant's Attempt to Reconcile the Genius with Society. Idealistic Studies 34 (2):151-62.
- Corey W. Dyck, Leibniz, Gottfried Wilhelm.
Is this list right?
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: