- Faculty, University of Western Ontario
- PhD, Boston College, 2006.
Areas of specialization
Areas of interest
I specialize in the history of German philosophy, with an emphasis on the eighteenth century. My recent research has focused on issues in metaphysics and the philosophy of mind in the period from Wolff to Kant
- Corey W. Dyck (forthcoming). Kant and Rational Psychology. Oxford University Press.
- Corey W. Dyck (2012). Chimerical Ethics and Flattering Moralists: Baumgarten's Influence on Kant's Moral Theory in the Observations and Remarks. In Susan Shell & Richard Velkley (eds.), Kant's Observations and Remarks: A Critical Guide. Cambridge University Press.
- Corey W. Dyck (2011). A Wolff in Kant's Clothing: Christian Wolff's Influence on Kant's Accounts of Consciousness, Self-Consciousness, and Psychology. Philosophy Compass 6 (1):44-53.
- Corey W. Dyck (2011). Kant's Transcendental Deduction and the Ghosts of Descartes and Hume. British Journal for the History of Philosophy 19 (3):473-496.
- Corey W. Dyck (2011). Review of Paul Guyer (Ed.), The Cambridge Companion to Kant's Critique of Pure Reason. [REVIEW] Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews 2011 (1).
- Corey W. Dyck (2011). Turning the Game Against the Idealist: Mendelssohn's Refutation of Idealism and Kant's Replies. In R. W. Munk (ed.), Mendelssohn's Aesthetics and Metaphysics.
- Moses Mendelssohn, Daniel Dahlstrom & Corey W. Dyck (2011). Morning Hours, or Lectures on God's Existence. Springer.
- Corey W. Dyck (2010). The Aeneas Argument: Personality and Immortality in Kant's Third Paralogism. Kant Yearbook 2:95-122.
- Corey W. Dyck (2009). Review: Guyer, Knowledge, Reason, and Taste: Kant's Response to Hume. [REVIEW] Philosophy and Social Criticism 35 (5):613-619.
- Corey W. Dyck (2009). Review of Scott Stapleford, Kant's Transcendental Arguments: Disciplining Pure Reason. [REVIEW] Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews 2009 (4).
- Corey W. Dyck (2009). The Divorce of Reason and Experience: Kant's Paralogisms of Pure Reason in Context. Journal of the History of Philosophy 47 (2):pp. 249-275.
- Corey W. Dyck (2009). The German 'Mittelweg': Garden Theory and Philosophy in the Time of Kant (Review). Journal of the History of Philosophy 47 (3):pp. 476-477.
- Corey W. Dyck (2008). The Subjective Deduction and the Search for a Fundamental Force. Kant-Studien 99 (2):152-179.
- Corey W. Dyck (2006). Empirical Consciousness Explained: Self-Affection, (Self-)Consciousness and Perception in the B Deduction. Kantian Review 11 (1):29-54.
- Corey W. Dyck (2006). Kant and the Leibnizian Conception of Mind. Dissertation, Boston College
- Corey W. Dyck (2005). Descartes and Leibniz on the Concept of Substance and the Possibility of Metaphysics. In Descartes and Cartesianism.
- Corey W. Dyck (2004). Spirit Without Lines: Kant's Attempt to Reconcile the Genius with Society. Idealistic Studies 34 (2):151-62.
- Corey W. Dyck, Leibniz, Gottfried Wilhelm.
Is this list right?
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: