OAI Archive: Roehampton University Research Repository
Download type: partial
A 'partial' download type means that only articles matching certain keywords will be indexed. Dublin Core subject fields are used for matching. This might not be the best configuration for this archive. For example, if it contains categories ('sets') of articles relevant to this site, you might want to tell us about them so we download all these sets. Click here to edit this archive's configuration or view the sets it offers.
100 entries most recently downloaded from the archive "Roehampton University Research Repository"
This set has the following status: partial.
- Paul Bowman, Alterdisciplinarity.This paper argues that central to the formation and orientation of ethical and politicised academic subjects is the notion of intervention. It argues that the aim of ethical political intervention is fundamental to the orientation of a diverse range of figures and fields, particularly those from the leftist (post)Marxist and (post)Gramscian traditions. Through a brief survey, the paper shows the extent to which the aim of achieving effective, reorientating, consequential intervention is shared in common by (post)Marxisms of all orders (whether (...)
- Paul Bowman, Classachresis.This paper explores the following. All thought involves classification and translation. It is not just translation that classes differences as equivalent. All interpretation involves translation and classification. Thinking itself cannot be thought outside of translation and classification. Knowledge is out of joint: ways of thinking, ways of knowing, presuppose, announce and elaborate themselves according to an anachronous imposition of ways of classifying and equivalating. Can thought be thought otherwise than a violent, ‘originarily’ unthinking institution of ways of classing and translating? (...)No categories
- Anna Pakes, Dance's Mind-Body Problem.
- Anna Pakes, Original Embodied Knowledge: The Epistemology of the New in Dance Practice as Research.No categories
- Michael Chanan, Jack Hazan, Andrew Carchrae, Henry Ward, Michael Nyman, Brian Nicholls & Noel Chanan, I'm Going to Tamper with Your Beliefs a Little.
- Michael Chanan, Andrew Carchrae, Jack Hazan, Greg Bailey & Noel Chanan, Language and Creativity.No categories