- Default Mode Network Alterations During Implicit Emotional Faces Processing in First-Episode, Treatment-Naive Major Depression Patients.Huqing Shi, Xiang Wang, Jinyao Yi, Xiongzhao Zhu, Xiaocui Zhang, Juan Yang & Shuqiao Yao - 2015 - Frontiers in Psychology 6.
- Factorial Invariance of the 10-Item Connor-Davidson Resilience Scale Across Gender Among Chinese Elders.Meng Meng, Jiayue He, Yuzhu Guan, Haofei Zhao, Jinyao Yi, Shuqiao Yao & Lezhi Li - 2019 - Frontiers in Psychology 10.
- Patients With Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder Exhibit Deficits in Consummatory but Not Anticipatory Pleasure.Sihui Li, Yi Zhang, Jie Fan, Wanting Liu, Jun Gan, Jing He, Jinyao Yi, Changliang Tan & Xiongzhao Zhu - 2019 - Frontiers in Psychology 10.
- Psychometric Properties of the Chinese Version of the Brief Borderline Symptom List in Undergraduate Students and Clinical Patients.Huihui Yang, Xiaoxia Lei, Mingtian Zhong, Qi Zhou, Yu Ling, Martin Jungkunz & Jinyao Yi - 2018 - Frontiers in Psychology 9.
- Psychometric Properties of the Chinese Version of the Neuroticism Subscale of the NEO-PI.Chang Xi, Mingtian Zhong, Xiaoxia Lei, Ying Liu, Yu Ling, Xiongzhao Zhu, Shuqiao Yao & Jinyao Yi - 2018 - Frontiers in Psychology 9.
- Screen Time on School Days and Risks for Psychiatric Symptoms and Self-Harm in Mainland Chinese Adolescents.Mingli Liu, Qingsen Ming, Jinyao Yi, Xiang Wang & Shuqiao Yao - 2016 - Frontiers in Psychology 7.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: