Also in this area
Trending in Asian Philosophy
- Swami Vivekananda , Indian Youth and Value Education.Desh Raj Sirswal - 2014 - In Atanu Mohapatra (ed.), Vivekananda and Contemporary Education in India: Recent Perspectives. Surendra Publications. pp. 167-180.
- Husserl's Theory of Intentionality.Napoleon M. Mabaquiao - 2006 - Philosophia 34 (1):24-49.
- Fine Aphorisms, Proverbs & Philosophical Quotes.Yoji K. Gondor (ed.) - 2014 - Sintesi Point Publishing.
- Artificial Qualia, Intentional Systems and Machine Consciousness.Robert James M. Boyles - 2012 - In Proceedings of the DLSU Congress 2012. pp. 110a–110c.
- A Different Type of Individualism in Zhuangzi.Keqian Xu - 2011 - Dao: A Journal of Comparative Philosophy 10 (4):445-462.
- Philosophy in Classical India: Proper Work of Reason.Jonardon Ganeri - 2001 - Routledge.
- The No-Self Theory: Hume, Buddhism, and Personal Identity.James Giles - 1993 - Philosophy East and West 43 (2):175-200.
- King Aśoka as a Role Model of Buddhist Leadership.Thomas Voss - manuscript
- Dissolving the Is-Ought Problem: An Essay on Moral Reasoning.Jeremiah Joven Joaquin - manuscript
- Partition Lies, Advaita Vedanta and Bhisham Sahni’s Tamas.Subhasis Chattopadhyay - 2016 - In Pinaki Roy & Ashim Kumar Sarkar (eds.), Portrayal of the Indian Partition in History, Literature, and Media.
Jobs in Asian Philosophy
National Humanities Center Residential Fellow 2023-24
Assistant Teaching Professor, Program in African American Studies and Program for Leadership and Character
Senior Lecturers in Philosophy
Assistant Teaching Professor, Center for Entrepreneurship and Program for Leadership and Character
Postdoctoral Fellowships at the Society of Fellows