- Addison and Akenside: The Impact of Psychological Criticism on Early English Romantic Poetry.John L. Mahoney - 1966 - British Journal of Aesthetics 6 (4):365-374.
- Reynolds's ‘Discourses on Art’: The Delicate Balance of Neoclassic Aesthetics.John L. Mahoney - 1978 - British Journal of Aesthetics 18 (2):126-136.
- The Idea of Mimesis in Shelley's a Defence of Poetry.John L. Mahoney - 1984 - British Journal of Aesthetics 24 (1):59-64.
- The Futuristic Imagination: Hazlitt's Approach to Romeo and Juliet.John L. Mahoney - 1974 - British Journal of Aesthetics 14 (1):65-67.
- Symbolism and Calvinism in the Novels of Kafka.John L. Mahoney - 1963 - Renascence 15 (4):200-207.
- Brill Online Books and Journals.Ann Blair, Jonathan M. Bloom, Philip B. Wagoner, Catherine B. Asher, Frederick M. Asher, John Renard, John Hildebidle, Matthew Reeve, Peter Milward & John L. Mahoney - 1999 - Early Science and Medicine 4 (3).
- Presenting This Issue-Wordsworth and Ultimate Reality: Poetry and Religious Practice.John L. Mahoney - 2007 - Ultimate Reality and Meaning 30 (4):259.
- Wordsworth and Ultimate Reality: Poetry and Religious Practice.John L. Mahoney - 2007 - In B. K. Dalai (ed.), Ultimate Reality and Meaning. Centre of Advanced Study in Sanskrit, University of Pune. pp. 30--4.
- William Wordsworth: Nature, Imagination, Ultimate Reality and Meaning.John L. Mahoney - 1990 - Ultimate Reality and Meaning 13 (3):177-200.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: