- The Effects of Methylphenidate on Resting-State Functional Connectivity of the Basal Nucleus of Meynert, Locus Coeruleus, and Ventral Tegmental Area in Healthy Adults.Ryan L. Kline, Sheng Zhang, Olivia M. Farr, Sien Hu, Laszlo Zaborszky, Gregory R. Samanez-Larkin & Chiang-Shan R. Li - 2016 - Frontiers in Human Neuroscience 10.
- Age-Related Changes in the Neural Processes of Reward-Directed Action and Inhibition of Action.Thang M. Le, Herta Chao, Ifat Levy & Chiang-Shan R. Li - 2020 - Frontiers in Psychology 11.
- Barratt Impulsivity in Healthy Adults Is Associated with Higher Gray Matter Concentration in the Parietal Occipital Cortex That Represents Peripheral Visual Field.Jaime S. Ide, Hsiang C. Tung, Cheng-Ta Yang, Yuan-Chi Tseng & Chiang-Shan R. Li - 2017 - Frontiers in Human Neuroscience 11.
- The Effects of Age, From Young to Middle Adulthood, and Gender on Resting State Functional Connectivity of the Dopaminergic Midbrain.Andrew C. Peterson, Sheng Zhang, Sien Hu, Herta H. Chao & Chiang-Shan R. Li - 2017 - Frontiers in Human Neuroscience 11.
- Disrupted Functional Connectivity of Cornu Ammonis Subregions in Amnestic Mild Cognitive Impairment: A Longitudinal Resting-State fMRI Study.Hui Li, Xiuqin Jia, Zhigang Qi, Xiang Fan, Tian Ma, Ran Pang, Hong Ni, Chiang-Shan R. Li, Jie Lu & Kuncheng Li - 2018 - Frontiers in Human Neuroscience 12.
- Perceptual Alternation in Obsessive Compulsive Disorder--Implications for a Role of the Cortico-Striatal Circuitry in Mediating Awareness.Chiang-shan R. Li, Mon-chu Chen, Yong-yi Yang, Hsueh-ling Chang, Chia-yih Liu, Seng Shen & Ching-yen Chen - 2000 - Behavioural Brain Research 111 (1):61-69.
- Sex Differences in Neural Responses to the Perception of Social Interactions.Guangfei Li, Yu Chen, Wuyi Wang, Isha Dhingra, Simon Zhornitsky, Xiaoying Tang & Chiang-Shan R. Li - 2020 - Frontiers in Human Neuroscience 14.
- Motor Preparation Disrupts Proactive Control in the Stop Signal Task.Wuyi Wang, Sien Hu, Jaime S. Ide, Simon Zhornitsky, Sheng Zhang, Angela J. Yu & Chiang-Shan R. Li - 2018 - Frontiers in Human Neuroscience 12.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: