- Christian J. Resick, Gillian S. Martin, Mary A. Keating, Marcus W. Dickson, Ho Kwong Kwan & Chunyan Peng (2011). What Ethical Leadership Means to Me: Asian, American, and European Perspectives. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 101 (3):435-457.
- Long-Zeng Wu, Ho Kwong Kwan, Frederick Hong-kit Yim, Randy K. Chiu & Xiaogang He (2015). CEO Ethical Leadership and Corporate Social Responsibility: A Moderated Mediation Model. Journal of Business Ethics 130 (4):819-831.
- Yi Liao, Xiao-Yu Liu, Ho Kwong Kwan & Jinsong Li (2015). Work–Family Effects of Ethical Leadership. Journal of Business Ethics 128 (3):535-545.
- Guiyao Tang, Ho Kwong Kwan, Deyuan Zhang & Zhou Zhu (forthcoming). Work–Family Effects of Servant Leadership: The Roles of Emotional Exhaustion and Personal Learning. Journal of Business Ethics.
- Ziwei Yang, Haina Zhang, Ho Kwong Kwan & Shouming Chen (forthcoming). Crossover Effects of Servant Leadership and Job Social Support on Employee Spouses: The Mediating Role of Employee Organization-Based Self-Esteem. Journal of Business Ethics.
- Jie Xin, Shouming Chen, Ho Kwong Kwan, Randy K. Chiu & Frederick Hong-kit Yim (forthcoming). Work–Family Spillover and Crossover Effects of Sexual Harassment: The Moderating Role of Work–Home Segmentation Preference. Journal of Business Ethics.
- Xiangfan Wu, Ho Kwong Kwan, Long-Zeng Wu & Jie Ma (forthcoming). The Effect of Workplace Negative Gossip on Employee Proactive Behavior in China: The Moderating Role of Traditionality. Journal of Business Ethics.
- Long-Zeng Wu, Haina Zhang, Randy K. Chiu, Ho Kwong Kwan & Xiaogang He (2014). Hostile Attribution Bias and Negative Reciprocity Beliefs Exacerbate Incivility’s Effects on Interpersonal Deviance. Journal of Business Ethics 120 (2):189-199.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: