- Legal System and Lawyers' Reasonings.A. H. Campbell & Julius Stone - 1966 - Philosophical Quarterly 16 (65):411.
- Social Dimensions of Law and Justice.Julius Stone - 1966 - Gaunt.
- Human Law and Human Justice.Julius Stone - 1965 - Sydney, Maitland Publications.
- The Province and Function of Law. Law as Logic, Justice and Social Control. A Study of Jurisprudence.Courts on Trial. Myth and Reality in American Justice.Living Law of Democratic Society.Legal Philosophy From Plato to Hegel. [REVIEW]Edwin N. Garlan, Julius Stone, Jerome Frank, Jerome Hall & Huntington Cairns - 1950 - Journal of Philosophy 47 (24):704.
- Recent Trends in English Precedent.E. N. G. & Julius Stone - 1946 - Journal of Philosophy 43 (19):529.
- Legal Education and Public Responsibility Report and Analysis of the Conference on the Education of Lawyers for Their Public Responsibilities, 1956, the University of Colorado, Boulder.Julius Stone - 1959 - Association of American Law Schools.
- Los enclaves de la justicia.Julius Stone - 1964 - Dianoia: Anuario de Filosofía 10 (10):241-272.
- Los enclaves de la justicia.Julius Stone - 1964 - Dianoia 10 (10):241.
- Legal System and Lawyer's Reasonings.Julius Stone - 1971 - Philosophy and Rhetoric 4 (3):185-187.
- Recent Trends in English Precedent.Julius Stone - 1946 - Philosophical Review 55:717.
- The Province and Function of Law: Law as Logic, Justice, and Social Control, a Study in Jurisprudence.Julius Stone - 1946 - Cambridge: Harvard University Press.
- The Province and Function of Law, Law as Logic, Justice and Social Control.Julius Stone - 1947 - London: Stevens.
- The Province and Function of Law.Julius Stone - 1946 - Sydney, Associated General Publications Pty..
- When Politics is Harder Than Physics.Julius Stone - 1982 - In D. R. Oldroyd (ed.), Science and Ethics: Papers Presented at a Symposium Held Under the Aegis of the Australian Academy of Science, University of New South Wales, November 7, 1980. New South Wales University Press.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: