- The Influence of Self-Control and Social Status on Self-Deception.Mengmeng Ren, Bowei Zhong, Wei Fan, Hongmei Dai, Bo Yang, Wenjie Zhang, Zongxiang Yin, Juan Liu, Jin Li & Youlong Zhan - 2018 - Frontiers in Psychology 9.
- Reward Promotes Self-Face Processing: An Event-Related Potential Study.Youlong Zhan, Jie Chen, Xiao Xiao, Jin Li, Zilu Yang, Wei Fan & Yiping Zhong - 2016 - Frontiers in Psychology 7.
- The Effect of Negative Feedback on Positive Beliefs in Self-Deception.Juan Liu, Wenjie Zhang, Youlong Zhan, Lixin Song, Peipei Guan, Dan Kang, Jie Jian, Ronghua Cai & Mei Li - 2019 - Frontiers in Psychology 10.
- The Effect of Preceding Self-Control on Prosocial Behaviors: The Moderating Role of Awe.Jin Li, Anke Li, Yu Sun, Hui’ E. Li, Lei Liu, Youlong Zhan, Wei Fan & Yiping Zhong - 2019 - Frontiers in Psychology 10.
- Influence of Self-Relevance and Reputational Concerns on Altruistic Moral Decision Making.Youlong Zhan, Xiao Xiao, Qianbao Tan, Shangming Zhang, Yangyi Ou, Haibo Zhou, Jin Li & Yiping Zhong - 2019 - Frontiers in Psychology 10.
- Sociality Mental Modes Modulate the Processing of Advice-Giving: An Event-Related Potentials Study.Jin Li, Youlong Zhan, Wei Fan, Lei Liu, Mei Li, Yu Sun & Yiping Zhong - 2018 - Frontiers in Psychology 9.
- Distraction Modulates Self-Referential Effects in the Processing of Monetary and Social Rewards.Jia Zhu & Youlong Zhan - 2019 - Frontiers in Psychology 9.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: