- Cultural Philosophy as a Philosophy of Integration and Tolerance.K. C. Anyanwu - 1985 - International Philosophical Quarterly 25 (3):271-287.
- The Problem of Method in African Philosophy.K. C. Anyanwu - 1989 - In C. S. Momoh (ed.), The Substance of African Philosophy. African Philosophy Projects' Publications. pp. 126.
- Philosophical Significance of Myth and Symbol in Dogon World-View.K. C. Anyanwu & Dogon Worldview - 1989 - In C. S. Momoh (ed.), The Substance of African Philosophy. African Philosophy Projects' Publications.
- Sound as Ultimate Reality and Meaning. The Mode of Knowing Reality in African Thought.K. Chukwulozie Anyanwu - 1987 - Ultimate Reality and Meaning 10 (1):29-38.
- Commentators' Index.B. Manuka, K. C. Anyanwu, A. G. A. Hello, A. Berezin, J. A. Bracken, D. A. Crosby, D. Crossley, M. H. DeArmey, C. Emmeche & C. Ess - 2000 - Ultimate Reality and Meaning 23:102.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: