- Bagnoli Carla (forthcoming). Moral Objectivity: A Kantian Illusion? Journal of Value Inquiry.
- Carla Bagnoli (forthcoming). Moral Objectivity: A Kantian Illusion? Journal of Value Inquiry:1-15.
- Justin Capes (forthcoming). Gut-Wrenching Choices and Blameworthiness. Journal of Value Inquiry:1-9.
- David DeGrazia (forthcoming). Jeremy R. Garrett (Ed), The Ethics of Animal Research. Journal of Value Inquiry:1-6.
- Leigh Duffy (forthcoming). Louise M. Antony (Ed.), Philosophers Without Gods: Meditations on Atheism and the Secular Life. Journal of Value Inquiry:1-6.
- Holly Lawford-Smith (forthcoming). Juha Räikkä, Social Justice in Practice. Journal of Value Inquiry:1-6.
- Brian McLean (forthcoming). What's So Good About Non-Existence? Journal of Value Inquiry:1-14.
- Linda Radzik (forthcoming). Moral Rebukes and Social Avoidance. Journal of Value Inquiry:1-19.
- Neal A. Tognazzini (forthcoming). Reactive Attitudes and Volitional Necessity. Journal of Value Inquiry:1-13.
- Mark Alfano (forthcoming). Michael W. Austin, Ed. Virtues in Action: New Essays in Applied Virtue Ethics. Journal of Value Inquiry:1-6.
- Mahesh Ananth (forthcoming). Gregory E. Kaebnick and Thomas H. Murray, Eds., Synthetic Biology and Morality: Artificial Life and the Bounds of Nature. [REVIEW] Journal of Value Inquiry:1-8.
- Michael Campbell (forthcoming). Absolute Goodness: In Defence of the Useless and Immoral. Journal of Value Inquiry:1-18.
- Stephen de Wijze (forthcoming). Searching for the Mark of Cain–Barry's Exploration of Evil Persons. Journal of Value Inquiry:1-9.
- Peter A. French (forthcoming). Self-Blaming, Repentance, and Atonement. Journal of Value Inquiry:1-16.
- Stephen Galoob (forthcoming). Stephen Winter, Transitional Justice in Established Democracies: A Political Theory. Journal of Value Inquiry:1-6.
- Ishtiyaque Haji (forthcoming). Blameworthiness and Alternate Possibilities. Journal of Value Inquiry:1-19.
- Paul Hughes (forthcoming). David Konstan, Before Forgiveness: The Origins of a Moral Idea. Journal of Value Inquiry:1-8.
- Ward E. Jones (forthcoming). Wisdom as an Aim of Higher Education. Journal of Value Inquiry:1-15.
- Andrew C. Khoury (forthcoming). Moral Responsibility. Journal of Value Inquiry:1-3.
- Chris Mayer (forthcoming). Anthony Cunningham, Modern Honor: A Philosophical Defense. Journal of Value Inquiry:1-5.
- Kelly McCormick (forthcoming). Holding Responsibility Hostage: Responsibility, Justification, and the Compatibility Question. Journal of Value Inquiry:1-19.
- C. M. Melenovsky & Justin Bernstein (forthcoming). Why Free Market Rights Are Not Basic Liberties. Journal of Value Inquiry:1-21.
- Michele Moody-Adams (forthcoming). The Enigma of Forgiveness. Journal of Value Inquiry:1-20.
- Amy Olberding (forthcoming). From Corpses to Courtesy: Xunzi's Defense of Etiquette. Journal of Value Inquiry:1-15.
- Juha Räikkä & Rosa Rantanen (forthcoming). James Stacey Taylor (Ed.): The Metaphysics and Ethics of Death. Journal of Value Inquiry:1-6.
- Michael Ridge (forthcoming). Naïve Practical Reasoning and the Second-Person Standpoint: Simple Reasons for Simple People? Journal of Value Inquiry:1-14.
- David Rocheleau-Houle (forthcoming). Michael Ridge, Impassioned Belief. Journal of Value Inquiry:1-5.
- Jeff Sebo (forthcoming). The Just Soul. Journal of Value Inquiry:1-13.
- Hannah Tierney (forthcoming). Tackling It Head On: How Best to Handle the Modified Manipulation Argument. Journal of Value Inquiry:1-13.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.