- Joshua E. Perry, Dena Cox & Anthony D. Cox (2014). Trust and Transparency: Patient Perceptions of Physicians' Financial Relationships with Pharmaceutical Companies. Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics 42 (4):475-491.
- Jeffrey Bishop, Kyle Brothers, Joshua Perry & Ayesha Ahmad (2010). Reviving the Conversation Around CPR/DNR. American Journal of Bioethics 10 (1):61-67.
- Joshua E. Perry & Robert C. Stone (2011). In the Business of Dying: Questioning the Commercialization of Hospice. Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics 39 (2):224-234.
- Jeffrey Bishop, Kyle Brothers, Joshua Perry & Ayesha Ahmad (2010). Finite Knowledge/Finite Power: “Death Panels” and the Limits of Medicine. American Journal of Bioethics 10 (1):7-9.
- Kyle L. Galbraith & Joshua E. Perry (2009). Saturday Morning in the Clinic. Hastings Center Report 39 (5):24-26.
- Joshua E. Perry, Ilene N. Moore, Bruce Barry, Ellen Wright Clayton & Amanda R. Carrico (2009). The Ethical Health Lawyer: An Empirical Assessment of Moral Decision Making. Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics 37 (3):461-475.
- Elizabeth M. Fenton, Kyle L. Galbraith, Susan Dorr Goold, Elisa J. Gordon, Lawrence O. Gostin, Hilde Lindemann, Anna C. Mastroianni, Mary Faith Marshall, Howard Minkoff & Joshua E. Perry (forthcoming). Raymond G. De Vries is a Professor At. Hastings Center Report.
- Kyle Galbraith & Joshua Perry (2010). Galbraith and Perry Reply. Hastings Center Report 40 (2):6-6.
- Joshua E. Perry, Larry R. Churchill & Howard S. Kirshner (forthcoming). On 25 February 1990, Terri Schiavo, 26 Years of Age, Collapsed in the Hall of Her Apartment and Experienced Severe Hypoxia for Several Minutes. She Had Not Executed a Living Will or a Durable Power of Attorney. Four Months After Her. [REVIEW] Bioethics.
- Joshua E. Perry (2013). Before the Mandate: Cultivating an Organizational Culture of Trust and Integrity. American Journal of Bioethics 13 (9):42-44.
- Joshua E. Perry, Thinking Like a Professional.
- Larry R. Churchill & Joshua E. Perry (2014). Introduction. Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics 42 (4):408-411.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: