- Tell-Tale Signs of Pseudoskepticism (Bogus Skepticism).Marcoen J. T. F. Cabbolet - manuscript
- Restoring Integrity to the Academy: Some Sweeping Suggestions for Wholesale Change.Joseph S. Fulda - manuscript
- Isaac Newton Vs. Robert Hooke on the Law of Universal Gravitation.Nicolae Sfetcu - manuscript
- What is Media Ethics ? (Marathi Version).Shriniwas श्रीनिवास Hemade हेमाडे - October 2014 - Daily Loksatta, A Indian Express Publication, Mumbai. Tattvabhan- The Philosophical Consciousness:08.
- How to Deal with Kant's Racism—In and Out of the Classroom in Advance.Victor Fabian Abundez-Guerra - forthcoming - Teaching Philosophy.
- Respect the Author: A Research Ethical Principle for Readers.Jesper Ahlin Marceta - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics:1-11.
- Integrating Ethics Training Into an Undergraduate Research Program in Advance.Shurooq al Hashimi, Mercedes Sheen, Jessica Essary & Majeda Humeidan - forthcoming - Teaching Ethics.
- Academic Centrarchy: A Political System of Governing Education and Technology.Abdulrahman Essa Al Lily - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics.
- Perceptions of Challenges Affecting Research Ethics Committees’ Members at Medical and Health Science Colleges in Omani and Jordanian Universities.Omar Al Omari, Atika Khalaf, Wael Al Delaimy, Mohammad Al Qadire, Moawiah M. Khatatbeh & Imad Thultheen - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics:1-15.
- Tolerance of Future Professionals Towards Corruption. Analysis Through the Attitudes of Students of Lima’s Universities Regarding Situations Related to Ethics and Morals.Edgar Alva, Vanina Vivas & María Urcia - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics:1-17.
- Testing the Predictors of College Students’ Attitudes Toward Plagiarism.Ademola Amida, Joseph Appianing & Yusuf Adam Marafa - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics:1-15.
- Virtue, Utility and Improvisation: A Multinational Survey of Academic Staff Solving Integrity Dilemmas.Alexander Amigud & David J. Pell - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics:1-23.
- Two Sides of the Coin: Lack of Academic Integrity in Exams During the Corona Pandemic, Students' and Lecturers' Perceptions.Meital Amzalag, Noa Shapira & Niva Dolev - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics:1-21.
- Character Education in Schools and the Education of Teachers.L. R. Arthur - forthcoming - Journal of Moral Education.
- Teachers’ Struggle with Gifts: Gift Culture at Schools and Associated Ethical Problems.İnayet Aydın, Tuğba Güner Demir, Burcu Toptaş & Özge Erdemli - forthcoming - Ethics and Behavior:1-15.
- Conceptualising Ethical Issues in the Conduct of Research: Results From a Critical and Systematic Literature Review.Élie Beauchemin, Louis Pierre Côté, Marie-Josée Drolet & Bryn Williams-Jones - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics:1-24.
- Pro-Social and Altruistic Behaviors of Military Students in Random Events.Marek Bodziany & Ryszard Kałużny - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics:1-15.
- Ъ Eaching Students to Òti Communities Ethically.Amy Bruckman - forthcoming - Journal of Information Ethics.
- Can Higher Education Increase Students’ Moral Reasoning? The Role of Student Engagement in the U.S.Wei-Lin Chen & Yun-Wen Chan - forthcoming - Journal of Moral Education:1-17.
- The Messiness of Ethics in Education.Johanna Cliffe & Carla Solvason - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics:1-17.
- Who Rules the Ruler? On the Misconduct of Journal Editors.Mariana Fontes Costdaa - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics.
- Rescuing Liberalism From Silencing.Aluizio Couto - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics:1-17.
- Understanding Undergraduate Plagiarism in the Context of Students’ Academic Experience.Jorge Ávila de Lima, Áurea Sousa, Angélica Medeiros, Beatriz Misturada & Cátia Novo - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics:1-22.
- Exploring the Perceived Spectrum of Plagiarism: A Case Study of Online Learning.Valerie Denney, Zachary Dixon, Aman Gupta & Eric Hulphers - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics.
- Research Integrity Codes of Conduct in Europe: Understanding the Divergences.Hugh Desmond & Kris Dierickx - forthcoming - Bioethics.
- The Scientific Judgment-Making Process From a Virtue Ethics Perspective.Thomas Dillern - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics:1-16.
- Monitoring Uncharted Communities of Crowdsourced Plagiarism.Zachary Dixon & Kelly George - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics:1-11.
- Predictors of Plagiarism Research Misconduct: A Study of Postgraduate Pharmacy Students in Jordan.Rana Abu Farha, Tareq Mukattash & Wael Al-Delaimy - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics:1-13.
- Ethics Issues with Private Research Ethics Boards: A Breakout Session at the 2009 Ncehr National Conference.Jack Corman Francis Rolleston, Paddi O'Hara Serge Gauthier & Rod Schmaltz - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics.
- Is Applied Ethics Morally Problematic?David J. Franz - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics:1-16.
- Respect for Subjects in the Ethics of Causal and Interpretive Social Explanation.Michael L. Frazer - forthcoming - American Political Science Review.
- Promising Pathways From School Restorative Practices to Educational Equity.John A. Gomez, Christina L. Rucinski & Ann Higgins-D’Alessandro - forthcoming - Journal of Moral Education:1-19.
- Plagiarism as a Social Contract, a New Way to Approach Plagiarism.Jess L. Gregory - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics:1-18.
- Improved Model Exploration for the Relationship Between Moral Foundations and Moral Judgment Development Using Bayesian Model Averaging.Hyemin Han & Kelsie J. Dawson - forthcoming - Journal of Moral Education:1-15.
- Optimistic Fiction as a Tool for Ethical Reflection in STEM.Kathryn Strong Hansen - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics:1-15.
- Public Intervention in Business Ethics: A Auto-Case Study.Stephen Matthias Harney - forthcoming - Journal of Business Ethics Education.
- Student and Faculty Perceptions of Study Helper Websites: A New Practice in Collaborative Cheating.Douglas Harrison, Allison Patch, Darragh McNally & Laura Harris - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics:1-18.
- Chinese University Teachers’ Perceptions and Practices Regarding Plagiarism: Knowledge, Stance, and Intertextual Competence.Guangwei Hu & Yunhua Shen - forthcoming - Ethics and Behavior:1-18.
- Systemic Explanations of Scientific Misconduct: Provoked by Spectacular Cases of Norm Violation?Pieter Huistra & Herman Paul - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics:1-15.
- Exploring the Issue of a Lack of Cohesion in Moral Education: An Empirical Study in Chinese Primary and Secondary Schools.Yan Huo & Jin Xie - forthcoming - Journal of Moral Education:1-17.
- Philosophy for Resilience: A Meaningful Intervention for Medical Students.Neil Jeyasingam - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics:1-6.
- Academic Integrity From China to the U.S.: The Acculturation Process for Chinese Graduate Students in the U.S.Hu Jian, Russell Marion & Weijun Wang - forthcoming - Ethics and Behavior.
- Ethically Important Moments – a Pragmatic-Dualist Research Ethics.Martin Blok Johansen & Jan Thorhauge Frederiksen - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics:1-11.
- I Didn’T Have Time! A Qualitative Exploration of Misbehaviors in Academic Contexts.Hansika Kapoor, Vedika Inamdar & James C. Kaufman - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics:1-18.
- Are Cheaters Common or Creative?: Person-Situation Interactions of Resistance in Learning Contexts.Hansika Kapoor & James C. Kaufman - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics:1-18.
- Culture, Collectivism-Individualism and College Student Plagiarism.Jonathan Kasler, Leehu Zysberg & Raya Gal - forthcoming - Ethics and Behavior:1-10.
- Character, Corruption, and ‘Cultures of Speed’ in Higher Education.Ian Kidd - forthcoming - In Philosophical Perspectives on the Contemporary University: In Shadows and Light. Springer.
- The Case of Common Humanity: Towards a Deeper Understanding of Children’s Social Ideas.Anna L. Kirby & Paul L. Harris - forthcoming - Journal of Moral Education:1-18.
- Social Media as Inadvertent Educators.Alkis Kotsonis - forthcoming - Journal of Moral Education:1-14.
- Evaluating Student Evaluations of Teaching: a Review of Measurement and Equity Bias in SETs and Recommendations for Ethical Reform.Rebecca J. Kreitzer & Jennie Sweet-Cushman - forthcoming - Journal of Academic Ethics:1-12.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: